ʚ17ɞ

very high writing this so i apologize for misspells!!

Mature content.
__________

"Well?" I asked impatiently while I teased her clit. She quietly moaned as she pressed herself against me even more.

I gripped her hips before placing a kiss under her ear. "I'm not fucking touching you until you pick a word so I highly recommend that you hurry the fuck up."

Her eye's immediately meet mine when she looked at herself in the mirror. "R-red." She finally spoke. Her voice was barely there, the only thing coming out of her mouth were simple whines.

I smirked as I roughly pulled her head back. My lips meeting her ear, "Say it." I slowly dragged my  hand down towards her tight cunt. Her hand gripped my arm as I entered two fingers.

She tucked her bottom lip under her teeth, shaking her head no. I entered another. Raising a brow I took my other hand and placed it right above her clit.

"Now?" I asked slowly moving my fingers in circles. A muffled moan escaped her mouth as she bit her lip harder. Her legs began to shake as I began moving both my hands at a faster pace.

Her hand gripped my arm harder. "Fuck—" Her hips moved against my hands. "Fuck, Draco don't stop—Please." I almost groaned when I felt her clench around me.

"Look at yourself,"

Her head slowly looked up at the mirror. She finally let out a moan as she looked down at my fingers stretching out her pussy. "Look at yourself being such a fucking whore." Her nails dug into my arms.

If only she knew how beautiful she looked right now. I don't think i've ever admired people i've fucked. But Y/n, she was different. "Draco please, can I cum?" She moaned sweetly.

I pressed a kiss on her cheek before removing my fingers. She began to protest until I spanked her ass. "Shut the fuck up," I spat as I quickly removed my belt.

"If you weren't such an impatient slut you would know I want you to cum on my cock." I shoved my pants down and wasted no time entering myself into her warm pussy.

I began to unbutton her shirt revealing her green lace bra. Her tits looked so perfect. "Move Draco. Please move." She placed her palms on the bathroom counter and pushed my cock deeper into her dripping cunt.

She let out a satisfied moan as I picked up my pace. My fingers dug into her waist. My hips harshly hitting her ass. I roughly pulled her hair back up when she began to lower her head.

"I thought I told you to fucking watch yourself. Did I not?" I growled laying multiple slaps on her ass. I almost came at the marks she now had on her beautiful skin.

I pulled her hair making her back press against my chest. "I can feel you around me. Is my pretty slut going to cum on my cock?" I teased tucking a peace of hair behind her ear.

She reached her hand down towards her clit. She barely got to reach it before I pulled her hand away. "Don't you fucking dare touch what's mine." I growled before roughly rubbing her sensitive clit.

Her body twitched in my arms. "F-fuck Draco—" She almost screamed. Her eyes pressed shut so I lifted my hand and left a harsh smack on her cunt. "Do it again. Hit me again." She innocently spoke in my ear.

God.

This girl can make my brain cum with just her words. I loudly groaned before slapping her pussy again.

"You like that hm?" I smirked, my hand now playing with her breasts. "You like it when I hurt you?" I pinched her nipples in between my fingers.

Her hands gripped my hair as her body moved with mine. "Yes. I love when you hurt me." She whimpered. Keeping her eyes open like the good girl she is.

My good girl.

I gripped her waist as I mercilessly pounded into her, "Taking my cock so fucking well," I whispered in her ear feeling her clench around me. "Such a beautiful whore with a beautiful tight cunt." Her hands gripped my hair even tighter.

"All yours Draco—fuck—please let me cum please." Her eyes were trying their best to stay open. I swear I just wanted to take her over to the bed and make her ride me.

But i'm not going to push her too hard tonight. "All mine? Say it again." My teeth nibbled her earlobe. I grabbed her face forcing her to look at me.

She looked so beautiful, her eyes were at the brim of tears. "Too much baby hm? I said to fucking say it again." I slapped her cheek, not too hard but hard enough to leave a light red mark.

"Yes I'm all yours Draco just please," Her lips rubbed against mine. "Please let me cum on your cock." She whined. She sounded so beautiful. Begging to come on my cock.

My finger rubbed circles on her clit as I picked up my pace once again. "Come on then Harper. Cum on my fucking cock." I roughly pressed my lips against hers, our tongues played around as I swallowed her sweet whimpers.

Her hand fell over mine as she came hard. My other hand didn't stop playing with her clit. She pulled away from our kiss and tried pushing my hand away, "S-stop too much." She moaned loudly.

I fastened my pace, my cock now more deeper than ever. Her back arched as she shook on my dick. "You will come again. Unless you say your safe word i'm not fucking stopping." I spat in her ear, fucking her like she's my fuck toy.

Only mine.

Her hand once again gripping mine. "I'm cuming—Don't stop— I'm fucking," Her voice shaking. I felt her clench around me once more before her nails clawed into my knuckles. "Fuck Draco shit!" Her whole body would've crumbled if my arm wasn't holding her up.

I pulled out and forced her down to her knees. "Stick your fucking tongue out." I groaned rubbing my cock over her mouth. She quickly obeyed and stuck her tongue out, her eyes never leaving my eyes once.

"Cum for me Draco," She asked sweetly blinking while smiling. God damn. I needed to fuck her non-stop, until she has nothing else left to give. "Cum for me, I want it. I need it." Her hand now laid over mine as she moved it with me.

I gripped onto the bathroom counter. My knuckles almost turning white. Her eyes looked up at me as she moved my hand even faster. "Fuck–" I threw my head back. "Don't you dare stop. Keep rubbing my fucking cock." I groaned out before biting down on the back of my hand.

My legs shook as I finally came, Y/n immediately attached her mouth to my tip sucking what was left. I looked down at her, admiring how pretty she looked with my come on her face.

I wiped her lip before pulling her up. "Did you swallow?" I grabbed her jaw, forcing her mouth open.

She stuck out her tongue while nodding her head. She look at my eyes and my lips before pulling me in for a kiss. "Let's see if Potter can fuck you like that hm?" I mumbled against her lips.

She smiled before kissing me again. "Nobody can make me feel as good as you." She said after pulling away. Her hand grabbed mine, making our eyes meet.

I don't know what happened but I couldn't look away. She was admiring, everything about her. I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear before cupping her face with my free hand.

"Did I go too hard?" I genuinely asked. I always try to make it seem like I don't care, but I would never want to hurt her. No matter the circumstances.

She laughed quietly as she pulled me closer once more. "If it was too much I would've said my safe word." Her voice full of sarcasm before meeting my lips once more.

I grabbed her throat pulling her back. She gasped as she placed both her hands over mine. "Drop the fucking attitude before we have a second round." I grinned before letting go of her throat.

She smirked before grabbing my sensitive cock. "I wouldn't mind." She squeezed the head, forcing a groan to leave my lips.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her away. "You know what get on the–" I was cut off by someone banging on my door. I cursed to myself immediately knowing who it was.

"Malfoy mate! You in there?"
_______

Hopefully this was good I'm not sure how I feel about it but it's ok :)