ʚ23ɞ

it's about to go down

wrote this at 4am and got it out right away !!!!!!
_________

Fuck shit fuck!

Why couldn't Blaise keep himself downstairs with the rest of the party? Why was I currently looking down at her while still inside her?

"Draco what is he talking about? W-what bet?" She nervously spoke. Moving away from me, as if she didn't know who I was.

I didn't know what to say.

My throat was dry. I knew the longer it took me to come up with an answer the more she'd know something was wrong.

Blaise knocked again, making her decide she already made up her mind about me. She patted through her skirt and out fell her wand. Without looking at me she fully clothed herself, and apparated out of my room.

The guilt quickly grew into anger.

But not at her.

I opened my door and grabbed Blaise by his collar, dragging him into my room. Tossing him in, I slammed my door shut.

"What the fuck is your problem?" He spat dusting off his clothes. I didn't care what I said in this moment, the only thing I felt was hatred towards him.

How dare he?

How dare he ruin whatever I had with her. Something I'll probably never get back. I also couldn't figure out why I was so upset about it.

But something.

Something made me blow up.

"What's my problem?" I repeated his question, stepping over to him. "My problem is that you can't leave me alone for 30 fucking minutes Zabini!" I shoved him back, almost making him fall over into the couch.

Blaise chuckled, straightening himself up. "Draco," He said moving close to me again. "Don't tell me you actually fell in love with the slut."

That's it.

I didn't think before my fist already hit his face. Everything else was a blur before I faintly heard Daph screaming behind me.

"Draco!" She shouted trying to pull Blaise off of me. "Blaise stop! You're hurting him!" Tears rolled down her cheeks.

Cedric ran in and pulled Daphne away before grabbing Blaise off of me. My vision was blurry and all I could see was her crying. Blaise was wiping his mouth, i'm not sure whose blood was on him.

Mine or his.

The last thing I remember before fully passing out was her. I could've sworn I heard her. Her voice called out to me.

"Draco!"

It had to be her.

Slowly I regained consciousness, and the first thing I felt was a sore pain directly under my eye. I tried lifting my hand to touch it but was surprised to see from my palm down to my wrist it was wrapped.

I heard humming and turned my head to the side. Daphne was patting a wet clothe into cold water before patting it on my forehead.

"How do you feel?" She asked casually, once again patting the clothe in the water. I shrugged before sitting up. "Knew your ego would be more bruised than that eye." She made herself giggle, me included.