ʚ5ɞ

The beginning of this chapter is about Draco's point of view from the ball. And the rest is from the day after.

Also I finished criminal minds and now i'm sad

____________

I was sitting at an empty table in the great hall. These stupid balls will be the cause of my death. They're so boring and there are more important things i'd be doing.

I was scanning the hall for girls that I haven't fucked yet. But that's like looking for a lake with no water. Finally I spotted her.

Y/n.

She wore this beautiful dress, it matched her personality. She looked beautiful. What am I thinking?

No.

I shook my head and focused on everyone else. But then I saw Weasley running toward her. I watched them closely.

Whatever he told her made her frown. She looked sad. But I had a plan. You see, i've fucked almost every girl in my year.

Except for her of course.

But i'm not leaving this school until every girl is vulnerable to me. I looked at her until she saw me, I moved my eyes to the seat next to mine gesturing for her to sit there.

Suddenly I saw Weasley leave and her making her way over to me. Without a word she sat down. "Trouble in paradise?" I smirked.

She ignored me and played with her dress. I have to tell her about granger. She'll leave ron and she'll be free.

Then my plan could take affect. I made a deal with Daphne and Blaise that i'd have her by the end second term.

And I plan on achieving that.

"I have some news for you, but if you want to hear it then you have to look at me." I lifted her chin. Her beautiful eyes looking right into mine.

But she still stayed silent. As if she'd rather die than speak to me. "And speak to me." I rolled my eyes, that should've been obvious.

"What." She finally spoke. She seemed uninterested but I knew she'll thank me after this. "Granger likes Weasley." I said emotionless as possible.

I watched as her facial expressions changed. She looked up at me, scanning my eyes for something. "I have to go." She picked up the bottom of her dress and ran out the great hall.

I smirked to myself. My plan is finally in motion. And i'll make sure it stays in motion. I decided I wanted to get some space from all the music and laughter.

I walked into a dark hallway. Enjoying the view of the moon. "Draco." A voice said from behind me. I slowly turned around and noticed Hannah.

I turned back around. "Fuck." I whispered to myself. Suddenly she was right in front of me. She wore this tight dress with tights.

I leaned against the wall and crossed my arms. "Like what you see?" She bit her lip. I was unimpressed. I was used to a girl throwing herself at me, but never a Hufflepuff.

"What do you want?" I raised a brow. She seemed intimidated. She played with her fingers, losing all the confidence she had.

"I-I thought you liked me." She said loud enough for me to hear. I let out a snicker. "You? Really? Out of all people?" I laughed making her bottom lip quiver.

"Who'd you even dress like this for? I mean this would impress no one." I said looking her up and down.

"I wore this for you! Yo-you wanker!" She started crying. I had a weird look on my face considering I don't know what to do.

"I never said I wanted you." I said emotionless. Her sadness was slowly replaced with anger. I felt a sharp pain on my cheek when she slapped me.

"Fuck you! And your tiny cock!" She ran away crying. My dick wasn't small. I smirked to myself remembering how many girls actually love this dick.

I heard feet shuffling in the corner. I noticed her hair. "Harper?" I questioned making her come out from the darkness.

"Stalking me now?" I leaned off the wall and walked towards her.

"You wish." She rolled her eyes. I smirked until I noticed her neck. Hickey's placed all over it. This wasn't part of my plan.

Fuck.

"Couldn't go one night without being a slut?" I sneered. She scoffed and walked closer to me. "You're one to talk." She spat back.

"You're right, i've been fucking everyone. Including your little friend hannah." I grinned making her scowl.

"Why do you fuck everyone up? Who fucked you up so bad that you have to fuck everyone else up!" She raised her voice.

She wasn't going to get to me.

"You're sad Malfoy." She backed up. I bit the inside of my cheek. I was going to get her. And nothing will stop me.

"I'd rather be sad than be in a relationship with someone who doesn't love me back." I smirked making her eyes lower.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She looked up at me. She was tough, but you could see the sadness in her eyes.

"Come on Harper, open your eyes. When was the last time he said the words 'I love you'?" I said patiently waiting for her answer.

She didn't respond, proving my point. "Exactly Y/n. Must suck loving someone who couldn't give a fuck about you." I snickered and walked away.

I looked over my shoulder to see her hugging her arms. She just stood there. No emotions. She was just there.

But that wasn't my problem.
_________

"And then he touched me, with his disgusting Mudblood hands." Daphne laughed while reading this book or whatever it was.

"Haha." I laughed sarcastically making her huff. We were eating dinner, I looked up and glanced at Y/n. She was moving her food around with her fork.

"So how's it going with Harper?" Blaise said snapping so he could grab my attention. I blinked and looked at them.

"Good, my plan is going well." I smirked making Daphne laugh.

"I don't understand why you think you can get her Dray, I mean she's in love with Weasley." She shrugged.

"Not for long." I mischievously grinned making them look at me confused.

Blaise nudged my arm, "Shows about to start." He laughed when he saw Ron walking Towards her. I watched closely as he whispered something in her ear.

I saw her eyes water and she ran out of the hall.

"I wonder what he said." Blaise shrugged.

"He cheated on her," Daphne said casually making us look at her. She looked up from her plate and saw us.

"What? I saw him with Granger when I walked in, he was kissing her. Whatever though because they deserve each other." She said disgusted.

"Well, now you can get her mate. It should be easy, right?" Blaise said taking a sip of his juice.

Yeah easy.

Except, Y/n was hard to get to. I mean it took Ron months to even go on a date with her. She was vulnerable right now but then i'd have to deal with her emotions.

I saw her come back in. Her eyes weren't red, there was no sign that she was crying. She just sat back down and continued her day like nothing happened.

I was confused until I saw Cedric walk in. His tie loose and his hair was messy, I clenched my jaw. These assholes are ruining my fucking plan.

I saw Hannah leaving the hall. I smirked to myself and stood up. "Where are you going?" Daphne asked raising her brow.

I fixed my dick and chuckled. She took the hint and fake gagged. "Good luck mate." Blaise winked while raising his glass.

On my way out I looked at Y/n and got her attention. I winked at her and left the hall.

I heard footsteps behind me as I turned the corner.

Perfect.