ʚ25ɞ

ok ok ok

*mature
____________

I was pacing around my room waiting for her to arrive. How dare she? Call me a bitch in front of her annoying best friends. She completely embarrassed me and tonight I was going to embarrass her.

This night wasn't like any other unplanned hook ups we've had. Because this time I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

Hopefully she wouldn't be a moment late, or else i'd be officially tipped over the edge. Tonight I would teach her how to respect someone, especially me.

As I began to grow impatient I heard a soft knock on my door. I crossed my fingers hoping it wasn't Daphne.

But no, it was her.

"Draco." She spoke simply before walking in. She didn't say anything as she placed her book bag on my couch.

Manners.

She definitely lacked those.

Though soon they will be imprinted in her brain. "Do you know why I asked you here?" I scrunched up my sleeves.

She shrugged her shoulders, looking around my room unamused by the situation. I grabbed her hair into my fist and turned to look at me.

A gasp left her lips, allowing me to assume she's finally taking me seriously. "I asked you here because you called me a bitch in front of your little friends." I spat.

A small smile formed on her face.

My fist gripped her hair tighter, she winced from the pain. "You think it's funny?" My tone wasn't so nice at all. Not like she deserved it.

"You're intimidated by a little Hufflepuff Draco," She giggled continuing to make eye contact. "I think it's the funniest thing ever." Her voice was teasing.

I raised a brow at her, daring her to push me further. Her eyes slightly narrowed at mine. It was pretty clear to me that she was not going to be broken very easily tonight.

The next few seconds were just silence,

Until I felt her hand palm my cock. "I thought I came here so we can fuck not so I can hear you bitch around." She tsked.

That's it.

In a split second she was bent over my lap, the bottom of the skirt scrunched in my hands. "I don't know why you're being such a fucking slut tonight but i'll be sure to remind you the right way." I lifted her skirt above her arched ass.

My palm gently rubbed her skin. I guess I was taking too long because her back arched more, lifting her bottom half more into my hand. I purposely forced out a laugh making her head turn to look at me.

"What're you laughing at?" She asked defensively.

I smirked and grabbed her butt with my hand. "I'm laughing at how desperate you are." I chuckled again before harshly slapping down on her skin. She yelped before hiding her face in the side of my lap.

Before she could say anything else my hand came down again. And then three more times. "No smartass comments?" I asked before slapping her one more time.

She silently shook her head.

"Awe," I pouted pulling her up by her hair. Her face was a mess, while tears threatened to leave her eyes. "Did it hurt?" I cooed wiping her tears away.

She nodded her head then nuzzled her cheek into my hand. "Too fucking bad bitch." I spat throwing her onto the bed.

I began taking off my shirt giving her a look to start taking off hers. She broke eye contact slowly taking off the clothes she had on. "Draco," She spoke sweetly.

I looked up to see her spreading her glistening pussy while staring at me with her doe eyes. "I need you so bad." Her voice came out a whiny mess.

It took everything in me not to just give into her. But I had to remind myself why we were in this situation in the first place and that she should not be enjoying this.

Her legs inched towards each other the closer I got. I grabbed her legs from underneath her knees and forced them back open. "You're so confident but when we're face to face you immediately tremble." I grinned.

A bright shade of pink took over her cheeks as she turned her head away from me. I quickly grabbed her cheeks and faced her back to me. Her bottom lip subtly tucked in between her teeth. She inched towards me in an attempt to kiss me but I pushed her back down.

"What makes you think that I want your filthy lips on mine?" I asked, my tone was belittling. I pulled back to pull down my pants. "Do you want me to fuck you?"  My tip rubbed against her beautiful wet pussy.

She nodded while looking up at me with her doe eyes. I raised a brow, waiting for her to say the words. "I-I need you to use me Draco," Her legs spread wider. I tried to keep my cool, and not look down.

It was exactly what she wanted. To see me break. "Please use me." Her voice was a whiny mess. I grinned and gave her face a light slap before pushing inside her.

Her back arched as she silenced herself with her hand. "That's right," I groaned pushing her hand more against her mouth. "You know I don't want to fucking hear you." And with that my hips harshly collided against hers.

I tried not to react when her teeth bit down on the skin on my hand. Her pleading eyes looked up at me while I recklessly used her tight pussy.

She always had me breathless when she was like this. Needy only for me. "C-can-" She breathed out squeezing her eyes shut.

My thumb rubbed slow circles on her clit. "Can you what hm?" I cooed slowing down my pace. Her hips pushed up against mine feeling whatever she could before I pushed her back down.

"Can I-I cum?" Her voice cracked.

I grinned teasingly as I slowly shook my head. Her lips turned into a pout as she used her hands to try and push away.

Angrily I grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head. "First you call me a bitch in front of your little friends," My hips harshly hit hers. "Then you try to ruin how good I feel just because your slutty little pussy wants to cum," I spat repeating my thrust from before.

"So what you're going to do is lay here and be a quiet little toy for me like you're supposed to be." I finished my last sentence laying a harsh slap on her cheek.

"Nod if you understand."

She stayed still as her eyes shut tightly. Before I began to count she nodded her head. I proudly smirked and rubbed slow circles on her clit.

My movements became more soft and gentle. "I could get used to this," I said rubbing my hands over her exposed skin. "You're doing so good for me."

Her eyes opened, and quickly after I felt her moving her wrists. I gave her a quick warning before tightening my grip.

Tears threatened to leave her eyes as my movements got rougher. "Do you want to cum for me, hm?" I cooed in her ear.

"P-please." Her tiny voice spoke.

She wasted no time letting go after I nodded my head giving her permission. Her back arched up as I felt her body slightly press up against mine.

My arm wrapped around her tightly holding her up. I moved the hair sticking to her forehead before kissing her lips. "How do you feel?"

Her lips weakly curled up.

"Tired."

_____________

did you guys miss me? be honest 😞