ʚ3ɞ

Guys i went to the pet store and walked out with a hamster idk why
_____________

Daphne said something funny about that Mudblood granger making us laugh. Blaise nudged my shoulder making me look at him.

"Check it out, these are the only seats left." He smirked. Daphne smiled mischievously. "Let's have some fun then." She giggled.

I watched as Y/n and her friends sat down in front of us. Obviously dreading the fact that they had to be in here.

Y/n turned around and sent me a glare before whispering something to her friends. That idiot Nicolas turned around too.

He laughed a bit before whispering to them. Making it obvious that they were talking about us. Daphne got the hint and kicked the back of Y/n's chair.

Y/n turned around. Cheeks red from anger. "What was that for?" She snarled. She was always cute when she was mad. Mostly because she didn't really scare anybody.

But she did have a smart mouth.

"For being friends with a Mudblood." Daphne smiled. Blaise chuckled a bit. I smirked at Y/n's reaction.

She stood up and leveled herself with Daphne. Her breathing was heavy. Allison stood up, surprisingly considering she doesn't really argue.

"So Daph, I wonder. Do you tag team with Draco and Blaise or do you rotate between them? You know, Draco one night and Blaise the other." She said making Nicholas snicker.

I heard a quiet laugh come from Blaise too. I wanted to laugh but my eyes stayed on Y/n. She caught me staring at her and gave me a disgusted look before sitting back down.

"Shut up!" Daphne stomped her foot. "Y-you don't even have parents!" She said angrily making Allison's eyes look down.

Daphne never really has good comebacks. So I stepped in. "I wonder Wellbrew. Did they leave because you were a mudblood?" I smirked.

"Or, or did they leave because you were in Hufflepuff? It could be many reasons actually." Blaise jumped in making us laugh.

Evergreen turned around. "Why don't you shut the fuck up Malfoy?" He stood up with Y/n by his side.

"Yeah, considering your dad can't even tolerate you." Y/n scoffed. I immediately got up. "Don't you dare mention my father!" I snapped making her flinch.

"Mention him again and i'll make you sure it'll be the last time." I sat down. Daphne and Blaise looked at me shocked.

I fixed my tie and focused on the lesson. I looked back down at Y/n. She was still staring at me. Blinking in fear.

She swallowed the lump on her throat and turned around. I rolled my eyes and continued writing. She took of her robe, looking back at me accidentally while she placed it behind her chair.

I looked down at her chest. Quickly blinking to focus on something else. But it's like she heard my thoughts and wanted to tease me.

She placed her leg on the side of Allison's chair and pulled up her knee socks. Revealing her thighs. The way her hands moved and how she dragged her finger up her thigh made my pants tight.

What the fuck?

No. I shook my head and focused on my paper. The last thing I will do is be attracted to Y/n. She put her leg down and ruffled her hair.

"Class dismissed." Snape finally said. I took my time packing my things. Sudden urge to follow her. She grabbed her bag and walked out the door.

Me following behind her. I stopped when I saw her hug ron. Completely forgetting she was dating that blood traitor.

It angered me to see him kiss her. His hands all over her, like she was his possession. But then I noticed Granger. She seemed upset. But upset at what?

"Draco mate, you forgot this." Blaise handed me my book. Daphne standing next to him. She put her hair up and stood in front of us.

"Guys what do you know about Weasley and Granger?" I narrowed my eyes at the two in suspicion.

Daphne turned around and then leaned in towards us. "In fourth year, I heard Granger was mad because Weasley didn't ask her out to the Yule ball." She whispered.

My eyes slightly widened. "She likes him." I whispered to myself.

"What was that?" Blaise said looking at me. 'Nothing' I mumbled. "Let's go." I said walking away, them following me.

Y/n pulled away from her boyfriend and whispered something in his ear making his eyes widen. I could only Imagine what she said.

She bit her lip and took his hand.

Her lips. Her pink soft lips.

Fuck this.

I looked around to see if there was any easy girl who wanted to fuck. My eyes laid on this one girl in particular.

Her name was Hannah. Hannah abbott.

Now I would never fuck a hufflepuff, but I would definitely do it to get to Y/n's head. "Be right back guys, I have to take care of business." I smirked making blaise nod his head proudly.

"Gross." Daphne scoffed making Blaise laugh. He put his arm around her shoulder and they walked away.

I made my way to Hannah. Her friends saw me and giggled. "Hey draco." They said in unison. I kept my gaze on Hannah.

"Hannah right?" I asked making her blush and nod her head. "Want to hang out with me?" I smirked.

Her eyes widened as her breathing got heavier. "Yes." She grabbed my hand and followed me into the bathroom.

I pulled her into a stall and she immediately got on her knee's. Everyone wanted me. I know I might sound Cocky but no girl has ever turned me down.

I placed a hand against the stall wall when she grabbed my dick. She pushed her head so my tip hit the back of her throat.

"Slut." I whispered making her moan onto my dick. I bit my lip and she swirled her tongue around the head.

I imagined Y/n instead of Abbott. Her pretty pink lips around my dick. My body twitched when she went deep again.

I bit down on my lip when I was close.

Imagining Y/n the whole time.

"Just like that, such a good girl." I groaned quietly. I squeezed my hand when I came. "Swallow it." I said moving her hair away from her face.

She stood up and smiled.

I pulled up my pants and buckled my belt. Without saying another word to her, I walked out. Passing by the gryffindor common room.

I stopped walking when I saw Y/n come out with her two buttons on her blouse undon. One of her knee socks higher than the other. One side of her skirt was lifted. And her hair was messy.

I watched her as she fixed her robe.

"Wow Y/n, couldn't stop being a slut for one day couldn't you?" I slowly clapped making her look at me.

"Could say the same about you Malfoy," She said walking up to me. She stood so close to me I felt her breath hit my face.

"Might want to clean up next time." She smirked quickly looking down. She walked away, swaying her hips back and forth.

I looked down and noticed the white stain near my zipper.

"Fuck." I mumbled and made my way to the common room.

Y/n will want me. I'll make sure of it.
________

Guys I will write seggsy time with ron😸I just had to skip it because it was in Draco's POV and obviously he wouldn't be there 🤨.