ʚ19ɞ

was about to sleep but was determined to finally publish this

this was ALMOST 3000 words

Mature content.

______________

Y/n and her friends walked into the slytherin common room. The loud noise immediately blasting in their ears. Nicolas lifted up his palms, "Are they bloody deaf or something?" He shouted placing his hands over his ears.

Allie giggled before saying goodbye and finding Hermione, leaving her two best friends. "Well Y/n will you?" Nick asked holding out his hand.

She placed sarcastically gasped before taking his hand, "The famous Nicolas wants to dance with me?" She asked holding back a smile. He scoffed before dragging her to the middle of the room where everyone was dancing.

He threw his hands up in the air before dancing to the music. Y/n placed her hand over her mouth, trying not to laugh. "You should be honored." He yelled over the music as he continued dancing.

Her hips were suddenly grabbed as he swayed her back and forth. She laughed before pushing away. "You suck at dancing." She began to walk over to the drink table.

She picked up each bottle, examining each name. Once she finally found the drink she wanted she poured herself a cup.

Before she took a sip, her eyes met a pair of green ones.

Shit.

She thought before awkwardly putting her cup down. "Where were you last night?" Harry asked trying to hide the fact that he was actually upset about her disappearance.

His eyes looked down at her cup, noticing it was filled to the very brim. He raised a brow questioning her. "I fell asleep." Y/n easily lied through her teeth.

If there's one this she could do it's lie. Well lie to everyone except one person. One very annoying person.

"Oh."

Before she could answer him, her body stilled as she saw Draco staring at her from behind Harry. His jaw clenched. She slowly looked down towards his clenched fist.

Y/n thought it'd be best to end the conversation before Malfoy came and ended it for them. "I'll reschedule. I promise." She grabbed her cup and quickly left. Leaving the brunette confused.

She tried her best to sneak through the large crowds and avoid interaction with Malfoy at all cost. Her wrist was grabbed as she was pulled back towards the fire place. She shoved the hand away finally seeing who it was.

"Relax Harper," Daphne scoffed before sitting on some random Slytherin boy's lap. "We just needed one more special person for our game." She smiled as kindly as she could.

Y/n seemed skeptical as to why they specifically needed her. She didn't have time to think about it before she recognized a certain voice behind her,

"Daphne I think that's enough." His voice came out demanding. Daphne shifted on the boys lap, surprised at her friends reaction.

She stood up flicking her hand at the boy signaling for him to leave. He wasted no time listening before he scurried off into the crowd. "Pussy." She teased, purposefully shoving Draco out of the way.

Draco roughly shoved Y/n onto the couch before sitting next to her. "And what the fuck did I tell you?" He angrily asked pulling out a tiny bag from his pocket.