ʚ24ɞ

uhhh

________

"I love you."

What?

I slowly turned around, quickly walking back over to him. "What did you say?" I asked trying not to seem nervous. He opened his mouth but no words came out.

"Malfoy say it again or i'm leaving."

Draco took a deep breath, "I-I love you Y/n."

I froze.

Draco Malfoy just told me he loved me. And I didn't know what to say. If I told him I felt the same, it would completely demolish my friend group. But If I left right now it would all be over.

"Y/n?" He began to stand up.

It's crazy.

This was crazy.

"I-"

I didn't know what to say. Deep down I wanted to say it back. But my friends, how would they react? They'd hate me.

They probably wouldn't even look at me after. He was now in front of me taking my hand in his. His eyes never left mine. "I-I love you too Draco." Before I thought about it anymore I kissed him.

It wasn't rough or angry. It felt pure and soft. For the first time in a long time, I felt at peace.

"Go," He whispered against my lips. "I'll come and see you tomorrow when I'm out of here." His lips quickly pecked mine before returning to his bed.

On my way to my room all I could think about was that moment over and over again. I felt like a child twirling my hair, smiling about a boy. But I couldn't help it.

My back hit my bed and I continued to think about him. Then suddenly the guilt washed over me.

What have I done?

I turned to my side. I wasn't sure what this feeling was. It didn't feel good, it felt weird. I realized this tiny lie is going to form into a way bigger one.

Though all I had to do was just keep it a secret, and nobody would get hurt. If nobody knew then it would be fine. In my gut I knew it was still wrong no matter how I put it. But I truly do want to see where this goes.

I'd never forgive myself if I never gave it a chance. I was crazy for him and now I knew he felt the same.

The door to my dorm opened and in came a drunk Allie and Nick. "See Nicholas I told you she's right here." She hiccuped falling onto my bed.

"I'm going to throw up," Nick groaned as he placed his hand over his stomach. "Those extra shots were not a good idea." He complained making Allie giggle.

She rolled over and faced him. "Don't be such a baby it's not that bad." She slurred, basically half asleep.

Our happiness was quickly interrupted when Hannah walked into the room. Nick blankly stared at her while she walked to her bed.

"Are you alright Nick?" She asked grabbing her bag.

"What's the bag for Hannah?" His brow raised.

I tried to hold in my laughter remembering he was drunk and Hannah was a hundred percent sober.

When Hannah didn't answer he stood up and walked over to her. "Got a secret lover? Hm?" He tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, she immediately slapped his hand away.

"You smell of alcohol as if you sprayed it on yourself this morning," She scoffed pushing him away. "Get some help guys seriously." With that she stormed out of the room.