ʚ20ɞ

hey guys i'm back

this chapter has no plot gonna be honest rn
________________

Last night was a dream.

Right?

It felt like a dream.

Though I soon realized it wasn't when I woke up in Draco Malfoy's arms. I couldn't help but smile. I pressed my head softly into his chest, enjoying this moment for a long as I can.

His heartbeat was the only thing I could hear besides his soft snores. He looked peaceful like this. Calm. Almost even Innocent. Even though I knew the real Malfoy was the opposite.

I tried to conceal my scream when his hand moved over mine. I knew this wasn't actually him and that he was fully asleep, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy this.

Our moment was cut short by none other than Blaise. For some reason he cannot be without Draco for more than 12 hours.

He knocked harder this time, startling Draco awake. "W-what the fuck?" He sleepily mumbled. His eyes landed on mine before grabbing his boxers from the floor and quickly putting them on.

Blaise knocked once again.

"Ok I'm fucking going!" Draco opened the door slightly only poking out his head. "Yeah?" He asked still trying to open his eyes.

Zambini tried pushing his door more open so he could come in but Draco put more force against the door. Blaise looked at him confused. "Uhm, Daphne wants us to help set up for her birthday this weekend."

Draco rubbed his index and thumb against his forehead, "I forgot about that." He let out a subtle sigh. They continued to talk about it while I quietly started to find my clothes.

Although my head felt like it could explode any minute, I couldn't wait till their conversation was over. I just wanted alone time with Draco. Soberly.

Finally the door closed. I pulled up my skirt, slightly fixing my hair before he turned around. He walked towards his drawers and picked out his outfit before locking himself in the bathroom.

I felt stupid waiting for him. I quickly put on my shirt and grabbed my shoes, not even bothering to put them on. I fixed my socks before walking out his door.

He did this again.

He slept with me and then pushed me to the side again.

Angrily I sped back to be dorm. All I wanted to do was go in bed and pretend last night didn't even exist.

But I couldn't.

Not when I had his hand marks all over me. Last night he made it fully aware that I was his. Though he wasn't mine.

How was that fair?

How was I supposed to give myself to him when he can barely give himself to me? It's not fair. Did Malfoy care? Most likely not.

I mumbled the password before stomping up the stairs to my dorm. Hopefully the whole common room felt my presence.

Allie was humming softly while brushing her hair, "And..100," She smiled before placing her brush down. "Y/n! Where did you go yesterday?" She asked immediately hugging me.

I wasn't sure if it was because of this morning or my hangover but every little thing was pushing me over the edge. "I-I was out." I gently moved past her picking out some new clothes.

She gave me a concerned look before grabbing her purse. "Well Nick and I are going to Hogsmeade if you want to join us." Her lips formed into a small smile.

Grabbing my clothes, I shook my head before locking myself in the bathroom. As soon as the door closed I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

Once I finally got myself to change I immediately went to my bed. I began to think about Draco again. He's been the main thing on my mind lately.

I wonder if he was thinking about me. Though it'd be crazy to think that he is. I turned over to my side and closed my eyes, trying to force him out of my mind.

"Harper,"

...

"Harper!"

My eyes shot open as I quickly sat up. My heart was beating so fast as my vision focused on the person in front of me.

"Malfoy?" I sleepily asked.

I was still partially asleep so a part of me was trying to convince myself I was probably dreaming.

As I sat up I rubbed my eyes. "What do you want?" I asked still upset from earlier. His face seemed shocked at my reaction.

But it quickly switched back to his normal bitch face. "You don't speak to me like that." He angrily spoke directly to my face.

Moving away from him I scoffed, "Yeah whatever." I walked towards my door and opened it.

He raised his brow before following after me. Silently he placed his hand over mind and shut the door. "Watch how you speak to me." His tone was daring.

I just wanted to push him to his limit.

"Or what?" I crossed my arms. When I didn't get a response from him I walked away and sat on our dorm couch. "That's what I thought." I taunted.

But no reaction. He stayed still by the door. Staring at me, he didn't even blink. I pulled my shorts down slowly. Watching his eyes follow them.

I attempted to throw them at him but it barely even reached. Dracos eyes followed my legs as they opened in front of him.

Still he was silent.

"What happened Draco?" I tilted my head. My hand dragged up my thighs close to my clothed pussy. "Did I finally make you my bitch?"

This time I could've sworn his hand formed into a fist. Before I could blink he was right in front of me. "What the fuck did you just say to me?" He spat kicking my legs further apart.

I shrugged before closing them again. He quickly looked down and pried them open roughly. "Keep them open." His hands firmly gripped down against my legs, most likely causing a bruise.

His hand snuck into my panties and rubbed the pads of his fingers up and down my folds. I quietly whimpered before moving my hips more against his hand. "You're a fucking slut," He degradedly spoke into my ear.

"Using your fucking body to get what you want?" He unexpectedly pushed two fingers into me. Giving me no mercy. "I'm your bitch? No you dumb stupid whore." He hand slapped my face, causing my head to move the other way.

"You're mine."