ʚ18ɞ

wrote this at 3am just forgot to publish

_______

"Fuck," He muttered under his breath. His fingers firmly gripped my waist as he pulled me closer to him. His lips rubbed against mine, "We'll continue later." He whispered.

Once again the banging continued. Draco growled and pulled away from me. He rushed to put on his clothes and fix his hair. "Just wait here." He spoke before muttering a spell, locking me in the bathroom.

I stood there naked looking at my clothes spread all over his bathroom. My mascara was a mess and my legs felt like jelly. That sex was exactly what I needed. If not more.

I needed more.

I finally put all my clothes on, taking one final look in the mirror. I quickly fixed my hair before attempting to open the door. "Shit." I mumbled. Completely forgot that he locked the door.

I pressed my ear against it, attempting to hear their conversation but instead I heard nothing. I scoffed, realizing that nobody was there. Once again I looked in the mirror. This time wondering how I got into this situation.

Locked in Draco Malfoy's bathroom. I was supposed to study with Harry for that stupid quiz. Which I didn't do.

Instead I fed my urges that led me to be locked in a bathroom. I didn't have my watch so I had no clue what time it was, but it was most likely past midnight.

Thankfully I had the rest of the weekend to study for that quiz or else I would've been fucked. I cursed to myself remembering my wand was in my bag.

Which was on his bed, so I had no other way out. I crossed my arms and huffed to myself before deciding to look around his bathroom. I opened his mirror and found a rack of razors.

I snickered before closing it. As if he wasn't a hairless cat. I kneeled down and opened his bottom cabinets.

There was about five boxes of condoms. I picked up a box and quietly gasped as it read XL. "Damn." I muttered before placing the box back in its place. I looked next to the cabinets and saw three drawers.

A look of disgust appeared on my face as I saw a pair of underwear in the top drawer. I furrowed my eyebrows as I recognized the lace pattern. "That sneaky bitch." I angrily whispered to myself, realizing they were mine.

I shoved them into my waist band before opening the second drawer. There was nothing, I rolled my eyes and closed it. Finally I opened the third one but before I could realize what it was the bathroom door opened.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Malfoy spat as he slammed the drawer shut. I gasped as he grabbed both my wrists. "Do I need to tie these? Maybe then you'll learn how to keep them to yourself." He dragged me out of the bathroom, still holding both my wrists.

He roughly threw me on the bed. My head nearly falling off the edge. I quickly got up and grabbed my bag. "Fuck you." I walked towards the door but he gripped my waist, spinning me around.

His finger trailed my waist band. Angrily snatching the peace of fabric I recently hid in there. "Are you fucking serious?" He almost shouted as his hand firmly gripped my throat.

The air almost left my lungs as he squeezed a little tighter. "You steal from me?" He asked, his fingers pressed tighter.

I clawed against his wrist attempting to take a breath. He finally pulled away, giving me enough time to shove him off.

I began to cough as I quickly caught my breath. "It's mine Malfoy, it's not fucking stealing." I rubbed my hand against the red mark on my throat.

My voice was raspy due to the pressure he had on my throat. He opened the top drawer of his nightstand and tossed my underwear in before slamming it shut. "When will you learn?" He began to step towards me again.