ʚ22ɞ

fastest update ever!!

*mature content

_________________

Everything felt grey.

I stayed in my room for the rest of the day. I didn't feel hungry. I didn't want to see anyone. I've never felt like this before. Not even after my breakup with Ron.

I hated it.

I hated him.

Or at least I tried to convince myself I did. Although deep down I knew I could never. After what happened earlier I locked myself in my dorm. Thankfully my roommates have other things to do.

I rolled over on my back and felt my head sink further into the pillow. Allie came bursting into the room humming as she swung around a letter.

"What's this?" She asked me still swinging her letter. "Oh, it's just a letter from luna!" She sung the last part.  She sat at the end of my bed and patted the bottom of my leg.

I sat up, sitting next to her.

Allie excitedly began opening the letter. Her smile was so wide as she began to read it. I slowly noticed her smile start to fade.

"Al?" I asked nudging her arm. She stayed quiet as she kept her eyes on the letter. "Allie, what's wrong?" Suddenly the letter was tossed into my lap and she locked herself in the bathroom.

Luna wrote to Allie, but not to ask her to be back with her. The letter said that Luna found someone else. That she wanted Allie to know.

My heart broke for my best friend. She was very hopeful for this year but it's completely going down. I got off my bed and softly knocked on the bathroom door.

No answer.

With my back against the door, I slid down until my knees were hugging. "You know Allie, things aren't all too bad." I spoke, trying to make her feel better. I heard her subtly scoff. "Luna doesn't know what she's missing out on. A smart, beautiful and brave girl? That's rare to find Al. She's mad if she thinks someone else can treat her better," I finished pressing my ear against the door trying to hear any noises.

"And if she gives you any trouble I know a very good spell that will have her burping bubbles for days." I giggled. The door opened behind me, she stood there sniffling. Her under eyes red from crying.

I stood up and immediately she hugged me. "I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you Y/n." She hugged me tighter. "Now," She pulled away wiping her tears. "The only thing that will make me feel better is if we crash Greengrass's party." A smile appeared on her face while grabbing both my hands.

I almost said yes.

That was before I remembered who would definitely be there. Someone I did not want to see anytime soon.

Deep down I knew that I had to do this for her, for my best friend. I already knew she would convince and either way we would end up going.

All I had to do was just prepare myself. I couldn't believe the butterflies in my stomach were already forming. I didn't know whether I was excited or nervous.

Is that bad?

To still want to see him after he yelled in my face. Even though only an hour ago I was contemplating filling his dorm with toads.

Quickly convinced myself out of that one.

There was something about him that I couldn't get enough of and I really disliked myself for it. I guess I should thank Allie for giving me a reason to go to Daphne's party. It'll just be hard to get nick on board.