ʚ11ɞ

This is the beginning of the end.

(Not really)

________________________

I felt like such a pussy.

Look at me.

Staring my ceiling thing about her.

What was wrong with me?

I kept closing my eyes and seeing flashbacks from Snape's classroom. Her perfect ass hitting my hips everytime I pounded into her.

Her tits.

But nothing could top her perfect pussy. I can still feel her precious hole wrapped around me. "Fuck." I whispered, I looked down and realized I gave myself a hard on.

I looked around to see Blaise sleeping on the couch. 

Of course he would sleep in here at the worst time,

I quietly got out of bed and headed towards the bathroom. I quickly locked the door, and placed my palms on the sink counter.

I looked down at my boxers seeing my pre cum, I quickly took them off. "Shit," I threw them in the trash and placed toilet paper over to hide it.

"What are you doing to me Y/n?"

Blaise and I were walking to dinner. Classes were ten times slower today, I didn't get much sleep last night so I felt like a zombie.

On our way there I heard a familiar laugh.

Along with a male one.

I looked around to corner. Much to my surprise, Y/n is laughing with Diggory. That woke me up right away.

She looked at me and immediately stopped. I'm pretty sure she could tell by the scowl of my face that i'm not happy.

"Let's go Blaise." I scoffed.

We arrived at the great hall, Daphne was sitting down reading a book. "Nerd alert." Blaise snickered. She closed the book and harshly punched him in the shoulder.

"Don't you ever shut up?" She spat back, leading them to start bickering.

I rolled my eyes and looked for a certain hufflepuff. Finally I found her, laughing with her friends.

She always looked so happy.

Well when I get her alone, i'm not sure if happiness is what she'll be feeling. I come back to reality, and hear Blaise and Daphne still arguing.

"Blaise!" I said annoyed, he stopped talking to look at me. "Why must you always pick a fight with the lady?" I asked gesturing to Daphne with my hands.

She looked at him with a cocky smile. "Lady? More like sir." He said laughing, Daphne huffed and faced away from him the rest of dinner.

I was walking to my common room when I heard someone following behind me. I had two guesses who they were.

"Draco,"

I stopped, maybe I smirked a little bit before turning around. There she was. It took everything in me not to just fuck her right there.

Her skirt fit perfectly on her thighs, her blouse had two loose buttons, and she looked beautiful.

I didn't show that I actually was partially happy to see her, I kept the same scowl on my face. "Why are you upset?" She asked softly.

Because you're perfect.

"Why would I be upset?" I scoffed.

She simply shrugged her shoulders. Her face looked sad, but I couldn't get myself to console her.

She just stood in front of me in silence. I sighed, "Maybe it's because you were whoring around with Diggory." I said immediately making her change her expression.

"Excuse me?" She asked angrily.

"I mean laughing with him? Really? Just ask him to fuck you Harper." I said egging her on. She crossed her arms and stepped closer.

I couldn't tell what made her upset. What I was saying, or the fact that I was smiling in her face. "I can't laugh with people now?" She scoffed.

"You don't own me Malfoy."

I grabbed her neck and pushed her against the wall. "See that's where you're wrong Y/n," I said in her ear.

I rubbed the back of her thighs, in response she gripped my shirt. "Last night I came just thinking about you." I kissed her on her neck.

She let out a sweet whimper.

My hands gripped her ass, "Ever since my dick entered your sweet pussy, you became mine." I gave her ass a hard slap.

"Please," She whispered (barely), looking up at me with her eyes. I wished she knew how badly I wanted to give her what she wanted.

I said nothing and continued kissing her neck. She grabbed my hair and made me look at her, "Please Draco, fuck me." Her face was full of desperation.

I smirked and hovered my lips over hers, barely far apart. "Maybe if you behaved like a good girl, I would." She tried to push forward for a kiss, but I backed away.

My dick was twitching in my slacks.

This was hard.

But I need her to want me. Need me. Beg for me. Then I know i'll definitely win that bet. "I promise I will just please," She grabbed my hand,

Leading it towards her clothed pussy.

Fuck.

"Please touch me." She asked.

She looked so innocent, asking me to do such a dirty thing to her. I was lost for words, I was painfully turned on.

She kept her hand on mine as she lifted her hips, slowly grinding on my palm. Quiet moans escape her barely opened lips.

I quickly removed my hand making her whine and look at me. "No." I simply said before walking away.

I removed my tie, trying to catch my breath. I've never felt like this before. My body needs her, I beg for her, I want her.

It's hard to remind myself that I hate her.

I hate her and her stupid friends, but why can't I get her out of my head. She's a hufflepuff, what on earth do I want with a hufflepuff?

As soon as I entered my dorm, I took everything off. My tip was red, I needed a release bad. I laid in bed, my dick in my hands.

Mentally cursed myself for actually touching myself. Especially to Y/n. I don't think I can wait a long time.

Hopefully i'll see her tomorrow.