11

Lia's POV
*The next morning*

*beep beep beep*
Groaning, I rub my eyes and stretch my arms, yawning.
*beep beep beep*

Is it possible to still be tired after just waking up..

The sound of the alarm beeps once again. I open my eyes and sit up on the bed, I glance over to the digital alarm clock,
'7 : 01'.
You've gotta be fuckin kidding me, who wakes up this early?....
Then it hit me, Hyun, obviously. I get of the bed noticing that Hyun's not on the bed.

Really....you set the clock to wake at a specific time yet you wake before it even rings..........now that's just stupid....

I walk over to the bed side table where the digital alarm clock is kept. I crouch down and pick up the clock,
"awwwwn poor little clock"
I say whilst caressing the top of the clock,
"He has you up this early.........what a ruthless maniac"
I continue, feeling genuine pity for the alarm clock. I put the clock back on the bed-side table and walk towards the door and out.
I head down stairs catching a glimpse of Hyun at the dining table as I speed down the stairs almost tripping over.

Hyun, already dressed for the day, wearing a black suit, his hair shiny black and oily.

I walk towards the dining room and stand a feet away from the head chair where Hyun was sitting, his wonderful scent almost making me forget the words I intended to say, he looks up from his phone to me, his hypnotic grey eyes meeting mine. I blink rapidly to recover myself.
"who wakes before their alarm rings...... wait......no......who sets their alarm to ring at 7 : 00, are you a Dracula? Because if you were, it explains a lot, like your cold demeanor, nonchalant attitude, habit of always wearing black clothes, although I think it's not all vampires that wear black clothes all the time but Draculas.."

I say whilst pointing a finger at him,
"... Yes, Draculas.......they always wear black, that's in all the vampire movies I've watched, I'm not really sure about real life...... "
I continue blabbering until a slight laughter cuts my mindless blabbering short. I suddenly notice the presence of Mrs Chang in the room as she sat next to Hyun. Flabbergasted, I quickly start apologizing walking towards her slowly,
"I'm so sorry for yelling, I didn't realize you were here..-"
I say as I'm immediately cut-off by hyun
"and i didn't realize you talked so much"
He says with not even a hint of amusement in his tone.

Mrs Chang immediately slaps his shoulder and walks over to me with a warm smile on her face,
"don't worry my dear, and I didn't mean to interrupt your angry rambling"
She says with her accent latching on her every word, she lets out a light chuckle before continuing,
"it's just that you looked so cute doing it"
She finishes and my cheeks turn a slight pink, I catch Hyun glancing at me through my peripheral vision before going back to whatever he was doing on his phone. I give a warm smile to Mrs Chang while assessing her attributes.
Her brown beautiful hair resting just above her shoulders, she looks almost my height but maybe an inch taller. Her beautiful light brown eyes complimenting her hair and the little wrinkles curving around her bags as she smiles, her pink little lips, her nicely carved eye lids looking spotless of its lashes but one thing I've learnt about Koreans is that they have lashes, it just doesn't show until you look from their side profile.
"you must be hungry...take a seat, the food will be ready any moment from now"
She says, gesturing to the chair after hers.

Hyun pays no heed to my presence as he continues tapping on his phone.
"I'll be back in a sec"
Hyun says, getting up from his chair.