2

She walks into the university not surprised with the little amount of interlocutors in the university. Trying to find her way to the deans office, she gets lost but was immediately sited by a student of the university. She comes running towards Lia and taps her shoulder to get her attention, Lia turns back surprised to see a girl very little In height with her back pack on one shoulder, wearing blue jeans and a white Hoodie with black Adidas trainers. She has short brown hair, light brown eyes, her lips were medium sized, her radiant skin, her lashes were short and almost unseen, her cheeks, red. She waves excitedly at Lia while smiling. Lia smiles back and says,
"hey"
Holding the strap of her bag, she replies,
"Hi, I'm Wang lin. I'm assigned to lead freshmen to the deans office and so here I am"
The strong accent in Lin's voice hitting Lia's ears first, Lia nods.
"yeah, I am actually lost"
Lia says.
"well then, this way"
Lin replies, pointing to an opposite direction from where Lia was initially facing. Lin grabs Lia's hand and leads her to the stairs.

"So, what year are you in?"
Lia asks halfway up the stairs
"I'm in my third year"
Lin replies as the walk up the flight of stairs.
"okay, that's nice, what's your course? "
Lia asks
"Microbiology"
Lin replies while giving way for someone. Lia nods and remains quiet.
"how long have you been here in Korea?"
Lin asks as she moves behind Lia, giving way for yet another person.
"I just moved here yesterday.....from America"
Lia says, smiling. Lin beams and hooks her hand on Lia's clinging to her.
"that's so cool, I always wanted to see America"
Lin says with a huge smile on her face.
"whoa..calm down, if you smile that wide you're gonna break your cheek bones"
Lia says, chuckling and Lin joins in.
"Well......since you're here, I'm gonna show you around Korea, this place has beautiful sites,and trees, and amusement parks, and food.... "
Lin rambles on till they reach the top of the stairs.
"okay okay, I think I get it "
Lia says in a joking tone, cutting her off as they walk down the hallway
"oh sorry, I'm talking too much aren't I? It's just that in so excited to show you around, it's gonna get so fun"
Lin says excitedly.
"okay calm down"
Lia says, smiling.
"Give me your phone, I'll type my number in"
Lia says, sticking out her hand towards Lin. Lin hands her her phone and she types her number in before returning it.
"okay, now you can call and text me whenever you like, and when you're ready for our little your around the city, just call me up"
Lia says smiling.
Seconds later, they arrive at a brown polished wooden door with a sign on it with both Korean and English language on it. Lia mentally reads the words,
"Dean's office"
"well this is it"
Lin says, pointing to the wooden door,
"bye, I've got class, don't wanna be late"
Lin says, walking away whilst waving at Lia. While waving back, Lia sighs. She turns back to the door, her heart beating faster as she feels anxiety reeling in.
"being anxious is not an exception now, breathe baby breathe"
She says to her self, trying to calm her nerves.
Her hand trembling as she raises it to knock on the door.
*knock knock*
A male's voice yells out from behind the door
"come in"
She exhales and twists the door knob walking in.
She walks in slowly, her eyes glued to the wooden floor.
"ahhh Miss Grey, take a seat"
A deep accented voice echos across the room. Lia snaps her head up to its source. Her gaze is met with the gaze of an elderly man in a black suit, sitting behind a wooden desk with a welcoming smile on his face.
She walks over and takes a seat on a rolling chair before his desk. Placing her bag on her lap, she squeezes its straps nervously.
"I'm Mr Jang Han Seo but you can call me Mr Han"
He says, keeping a professional tone.
"Now as you know, our establishment.........."
Their conversation continues on a few minutes.
"thank you Mr Han "
Lia says, smiling
"you're welcome, how will you find your way?"
Mr Han asks
"I'll ask for directions"
Lia says, receiving a quick nod from Mr Han before she closes the door and in a breath, she walks down the hallway towards the stairs.

Walking down the hallway, she begins hearing muffled moaning sounds. As she was getting closer to the turn, the sounds became more clearer.

Don't people have self control here....

Reaching the corner, she takes the turn and instantly freezes at the sight she was beholding.

"James"
She says, her voice but a whisper.
Too indulged in his kiss.
Both their eyes closed as he sucks on her lips, his hand rolling down to her ass as he grips it tightly, deepening the kiss.

Tears rolls down her eyes unto her cheek, her mouth agape from shock. With much composure, she looks away.

She takes in a deep breath and walks away slowly holding back her cry.

After walking lifelessly through the hallways, she finally finds the freshman class. She walks in, her head down as she walks tl the back of the class taking a seat.

Drowning deep in sorrow and her thoughts of James, she doesn't notice the person beside her.