7

Lia's POV
First it was James now this, can't my day get any better.

"Those three girls really do know how to use their mouths for things other than sucking dicks"
I say in a light voice, Hyun hears this and starts laughing. His muscles, flexing against my forehead.

Wait, I'm still resting on his chest, well I wouldn't call it chest because I'm barely at the top of his abs....

I pull back, staring at a still laughing Hyun as he places his hand on his stomach seemingly trying to control his laughter, a smile suddenly makes its way to my face as I stare at him taking in all the glory of his enticing body .
"I did it, I finally made you laugh, mission accomplished"
I say and every trace of his laughter quickly fades as he immediately goes back to the cold Hyun upon hearing my words.
"wow, it was that fast"
I say with a dissapointed look on my face.

He really did look breath taking as his muscles flexed while he laughed, like a Greek god.....

I look at the watch on my wrist.
"you don't laugh much do you?"
I ask but with unsurprisingly no reply.
"4 : 58, thank God this is my last class for the day, but tommorrow my last class is ending very late. Well I must be off now, the weather Is changing, it'll rain soon"
I say to my self, then Hyun. I walk down the hallway and through the garden with people loitering around. I stop and turn back to see no trace of Hyun anywhere.

May have a class...

I turn, making my way to the gate and walking through.
"seems like it's going to rain pretty soon"
I say glancing at the sky which had gotten darker. I walk further on noticing a black mini van following me, I increase my pace as the van immediately caught up. The door opens and a man in black clothes and a black mask hops out putting a napkin over my nose, I try to push him away and run but my legs suddenly started to feel numb, I try struggling but to no avail, black dots start forming and I blink rapidly to make them go away.

No I need to run...

My body slowly getting weaker, I try struggling but the weakness travelled fast, my eyes started to close and I fall to the floor as I start to hear thuds, I look over to see Hyun skillfully and easily fighting off the man and more come out of the mini-van to join the fight as my body finally gives in and my eyes close shut.
______________

I slowly open my eyes, squinting them to the bright light shining from supposedly every angle of the room,

Where am I....

I adjust my head a bit and raise my hands to my temples to massage my aching head.

Whose bed am In.....

I begin rubbing my eyes, my blurry vision becoming clear, I look around the room to identify where I had mysteriously found myself. My body feels like jelly and my head pounding with fury but that's the least of my worries. I think back to what happened before I passed out but I could not quite recall the last moments only that I was being followed by a mini-van out of which a masked man jumps out covering my nose with a handkerchief and the rest was a blur.

God, I really hope I'm not kidbapped, who am i kidding, I am. Pretty soon they'll ask for a ransome from my parents, wow, smart me, good job getting kidnapped, that's your smartest act this year....

I berate myself in my head as realization dawns on me,

Wait, I'm supposedly kidnapped, the kidnappers would've done anything to me during the period of time which I was unconscious. That could aswell explain the emence weakness I feel at the moment, what if... are my clothes still on?......

Panicking, I pull off the duvet covering me and sigh in relief as I see my clothes still on. Accepting the situation of kidnap I'm in, I get off the bed to examine the exquisite design of the large room I was held in.
I slowly walk around the large room with white painted walls and a glass forth wall with lace curtains with where a great view of the city could be seen from, a white center rug with a brown coffee table in the midst of black couches forming a half circle right in the middle of the room and under a massive crystal chandalier giving the room a sense of gentle power, a king-sized bed on the left side of the room covered with a white bed sheet and a brown duvet with a large painting of the sun set over an oasis hung on the wall over the bed giving the room a sense of peace, a massive shelf with volumes of books attached to the wall giving the room a sense of thought and need of knowledge, a brown polished wooden floor giving the room a sense of nature but a streak of pride, artificial flowers in vases scattered nicely around the room giving the room an exquisite sense of neat care . A room of three doors one of which will lead to my escape. I walk to to the first door, opening to see a walking closet with different designer outfits. Gold and diamond designer watches, gold chains and many other wealthy spelling accessories,

It's like being kidnapped into luxury

I slowly come to a realization,
" If my kidnappers are so wealthy, then what the fuck do they need ransome for!"
I unintentionally yell as I immediately slap my hand over my mouth. I quickly shut the closet door as I start to hear footsteps behind one of the doors. Picking up a vase I run towards the door whilst turning off the lights and stand behind the door holding up the vase ready to knock out anyone who comes through. The door slowly opens and a tall figure appears from behind the door, with all the strength in my body I charge trying to knock out the the figure as it catches the vase seconds from impact and pulls it from my grip as it shuts the door, and I was left defenseless against the tall black figure towering over me in a dark room.