6

Lunch is over and Lia and Hyun are on their way to their next class which they had together, chemistry.
They were walking together down the hallway with Lia's attention was on him, attempting to make him smile or laugh even In the slightest, she pays no attention to her surroundings causing her to bump into someone as she slips and awaits her hard and painful contact with the floor, she closes her eyes, feeling a grip on her wrist and an arm around her waist, she was inches away from the ground.
she opens one eye leaving the other closed, as she sees who held her from the floor, she opens both her eyes

James.....

She thought realizing his arms were around her waist as she stared into his light brown eyes as her gaze slowly moved to the person holding her wrist,

Hyun....

He slowly pulls her up and she gains her balance
"sorry"
She heard James say under his breath
"are you okay? "

Hyun asks as James's gaze directs to him. Lia nods as Hyun let goes of her wrist.
"I'm sorry"
James releases clearly as his mood suddenly changes to harsh. She nods with her eyes fixated on the floor never looking up as  embarrassment had turned her cheeks red.
After a few seconds of awkward silence and stares. The red on her cheeks fade almost immediately as she remembers that it's James who caught her, the James who left her in pain. The thought made her eyes fill with tears as she refuses to let them drop, she keeps her head down and sniffles as lightly as she could hoping none of them would hear her, Hyun slips his palm into hers and walks smoothly away from James who's eyes were fixated on Lia.

They stop at the front of the chemistry class as Hyun pulls her in front of him and hands her his handkerchief. He waits for her to dry her tears; when she's done, he opens the door and walks in with Lia right behind him. They walk in as silence dawns on the class with everyone's attention fixated on them as Hyun walks smoothly to the back of the class, Lia couldn't ignore the stares and glares she was recieving as she walked behind Hyun.
Moments later, the lecturer walks in and begins the lecture. Lia is lost In thought as she thinks of James, his meeting with her moments ago seemed to have ruined her day. Hyun on the other hand appeared normal but his expression, cold as usual.
"Miss Grey....are you still with us"
The professor says, Lia snaps her head up to look at him almost immediately. She looks around the class, everyone's eyes on her. Gulping she replies
"yes......I'm perfectly okay"

---------------
The class has ended and both Lia and Hyun sit together waiting for the others to exit the class. Three girls walk up to them as they ignore Lia's presence and only pay attention to Hyun who already seems disgusted by their presence. Lia stands up picking her bag as she heads to the door, the lecturer, standing at the from of the class, calls her attention, and she goes over to meet him.

Hyun's POV

The board meeting......

A voice suddenly breaks my line of thought.

"Hello..... I'm Yuri"
A girl in a pink crop top exposing her navel ring and black mini skirt with a black  jacket says, smiling as she leaned on the desk, her black mini skirt pulled up exposing more of the skin on her lap.

Hhhhhh...... People.....

Sitting and being entertained by three 'deemed pretty' girls. No, not my best moment. Although I knew what she was trying to do, I still raised an eyebrow In question of her.
"I'm Kim"
Another wearing a white crop top with a brown jacket on top and brown bum-shorts says, winking at me in the most disgustingly flirtatious way possible,
"I'm Jai "
The last one wearing a baggie purple shirt and black bum-shorts says with a flirtatious grin plastered on her face.

I feel absolutely violated with the fact that these girls see me as someone they can entice with skin. I glance at Lia who's still talking to the lecturer, she looks like a walking corpse.

James really did a number on her, girls and their weird feelings....

The class is almost empty and I'm sitting here being flirted with by supposed whores. I let out a soft breath
"Who the fuck are you trying to impress with skin"
I say, softly whilst leaning closer as I continue
"I don't need a fuck buddy, all you guys want to do is fuck right? Then drop out of school and work at a whore house because I don't think you want those clothes on"
I say calmly and coldly whilst stylishly passing my gaze over their clothes.
The smile on their faces wipe quickly as I lean back on the chair again. The girls angrily headed towards the door. Seconds later, Lia follows suit after her talk with the lecturer concludes.
I stand up and head out.

Hhhhh.....the board meeting's in 20 minutes...

I walk out the door and into the hallway snd there she was. Lia, cornered helplessly by the three chicks I just sent away and they do not seem happy. She looks at me, her blue eyes begging for help. Her expression, weighing many feelings, confusion, helplessness, tiredness and many more. Her pride, absent, leaving her weak and helpless.
Now, she's face with a confrontation she has no business with. She looks like she's being assaulted with harsh words but has no idea why, that's justified, because I'm why.
For some reason, these girls feel she's competition. I stick my hand in my pocket, sighing. As much as I love the state she's in, cornered and helpless, I'm a gentlemen.
"....listen to me foreign bitch.."
A girl I recognise as Yuri says. I walk smoothly towards them, checking my watch for the time.

18 minutes left, better make this quick...

They turn back with fiery eyes which softens as they see me, and with no words, I pull Lia out of their clutch as she unintentionally lands on my chest with my hands on her waist.

What a small being....

Her breathing, seeping through my shirt, making me stiffen but I shake off the feeling.
"cornering her for your own defeat......thats just pathetic"
I say as they stare at me in silence.
"go"
I say as they bow their heads and walk away.