43

I walk towards the bed, sitting her down on it. I gently brush away a few strands of her hair.
Leaning in, I place kisses from her jaw all the way up to her ear, nibbling on her earlobe. I feel her shivering with fear as a moan escapes her lips. I could feel myself getting harder by the second but I had principles and my left over self control to hold me back as much as I wanted to take her right this instant. She hadn't still gotten over the trauma that bastard, Jacob had caused.
"when ever you're ready princess"
I whisper, leaning back and looking into her beautiful eyes.
A smile graces her lips.
"thank you "
She says and I place I kiss on her flushed cheek, trying my very best to avoid her lips in order not to go against my principles and trash what's left of my self control.
"I'll go take a shower and come join you"
I say, walking into the bathroom.

Lia's POV
I feel hot everywhere, and even hotter between my legs. Taking a few deep breaths to calm my racing heart and nerves, I lay back on the bed.
I have no idea how he could tell how scared I was but I'm so grateful he understood. Mr Jacob really did a number on me.

Laying on the bed lost in thought, the clicking sound of the bathroom door draws my attention and I look to see Hyun walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.
I stare at him in awe, watching as his damp hair stuck to his forehead, and droplets of water trail down the fine sculpt of his chest, unto his abs and down to the V-line curve of his waist. I feel my face getting hotter by the second.
"I think it's best you stop looking at me like that princess or I won't be able to hold my self back anymore"
He says, causing me to snap out of the trance and my gaze to meet his. His eyes were dark again and I immediately look away as I felt a blush creep up to my cheek as I registered his words.
I hear the soft thud of his feet on the ground as he walked towards me. He picks me up and pulls me to his chest, looking into my eyes.
"I don't have any clothes to wear princess so I guess you wouldn't mind I sleep in this towel or wooukd you prefer it off"
He says, a sly smirk on his lips.
My eyes widen at his words.
"I'm sure we can find something you can wear, no need to take off anything"
I say nervously in a rush and pull away from him, running to the closet door. I hear him chuckle behind me.

After a few minutes of searching, I finally find the pair of sweat pants I stole from dad yesterday. Yes I know it's twice my size, hell I can fit my whole body into it but it looked too nice to be let alone.
I walk out of the closet and up to Hyun.
"here"
I say, handing him the sweats.
With a grateful smile he takes it and moves on to unwrapping the towel around his waist.
I immediately turn away.
"have some decency, you wanna go fully naked in from of me?"
I say with an eye roll.
He chuckles.
"you're mine anyway princess so I don't need to hide anything from you"
He says and I could hear the smile on his voice.
He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me to his chest. I could feel something hard against the small of my back and I went stiff, having an idea of what it is.
He chuckles lightly and leans in till his lips were at my ear level.
"I guess you've witnessed how hard you've made me princess"
He says and kisses my neck.
He releases me from his hold and walks to the bed, laying on it, leaving me dumbfounded.
"come on princess"
He says, patting the space beside him.
I climb under the covers and hesitantly lay beside him but refusing to come in contact with him.
In a swift movement, he pulls me to his chest, protectively wrapping his arms around me like I would escape in the night.
He sighs in content and begins to stroke my hair as I enjoy his warmth. He kisses my forehead and after a few minutes I drift to sleep.

*the next morning*

Half awake, I feel something heavy draped around my waist and warmth around me. My eyes flutter open and my gaze immediately lands on Hyun's sleeping face.

He looks so peaceful and so handsome especially with the small smile on his lips. He'd never sleep in and I know that from the first time we slept together.

My gaze feathers down to his bare chest which I stare shamelessly at. I place my hand on his chest, trailing my fingers down it slowly and my wrist is immediately held in a firm but soft grip. My gaze shoots up to his and my cheeks heat up seeing as he has caught me.

"I.. I.. I"
I start and am immediately shunned as he slams his lips unto mine, taking them greedily. He pulls me unto him and deepens the kiss.

Breaking the kiss to catch our breath, he says,
"and what was......it that you...we're doing princess"
He says between rapid intake if breath.
I could feel the heat spread to my ears so I looked away quickly. With his index finger and thumb, he tilts my head to face his.
"I liked it"
He says with a smirk.
"and I'll admit, if I didn't stop you, we would have gone way farther than this kiss princess"
He says and winked which caused butterflies to erupt in my stomach.

With his thumb, he caresses my cheek.
"how was your sleep? I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable"
He asks, his features enveloped with concern.
I shake my head rapidly, thinking - why would you think you made me uncomfortable?.
"well I never shared a bed with any one talk more of cuddling, to be enlightened of my sleeping habits. Well besides you"
He says with a shrug, looking everywhere else but into my eyes and I immediately realise I said that out loud.
I place my hands on his cheeks and force his gaze to reach mine.
"there's nothing wrong with that, as a matter of fact, I like that I'm the only one who's ever done that with you"
I say and place a kiss on his nose.
He smirks.
"there're other things you can be the first to do with me aswell"
He says and I immediately climb off him, dashing into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.
"we're not starting this again"
I yell.
Hearing him chuckle, I shake my head with a small smile on my lips and took a shower.

When done, I wrap a towel around myself and walk out of the bathroom. Once again, I'm met with the beautiful sculpt of his back as he once again stood by the glass wall answering calls but in my haste to put on clothes, I cover my eyes and make my way to the walking closet.

After putting on my clothes, I walk out of the closet to find that Hyun no longer stood by the glass wall but instead was nowhere to be found. Calling out his name, I'm met with silence so I walk into the bathroom to tie my hair properly thinking he might have gone out to get something.

Opening the door, there he stood, naked and drying his hair with a towel.
"oh for the love of God"
I whisper, completely astonished.
Shamelessly staring at his Greek god like features, my gaze feathers down his body and I immediately turn my back the moment my gaze almost landed on a gaze disvirginable sight.
"couldn't you lock the door"
I say, causing him to acknowledge my presence.
"and hinder you access form what's yours, now that's not nice now is it?"
He says and I could almost hear the smile in his voice. Rolling my eyes, I tell him to wrap the towel around himself.
"there, I've done it"
He says.
Unsure, I turn slowly to face him and open my eyes. I sigh in contentment as he had really done It.
I walk towards the mirror and begin arranging my hair. He stands behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and leaning down to rest his chin on my shoulder.
"we're gonna go meet Mrs Chang today "
He says, gazing at reflection in the mirror. A feeling of happiness comes over me and I grin.
"I've missed her soo much"
I say, turning to hug him.
He chuckles and hugs me back, tightly.
"let me go put on my clothes then we'll get going"
He says, lifting me off my feet and walking out of the bathroom.