44

Hyun's POV

I'm practically one of the most happiest people in the world.
Waking up next to her was like heaven. I had her warmth and beautiful scent to myself. At this rate, I'll say I'd kill for her. She's just too precious to me, no one else can have her and God please don't take her from me, I'll d-

"earth to Hyun"
Her melodious voice rings in my ear as she waves her hand rapidly before my eyes.
"we're here"
She says, a huge smile across her red lips.
I had been staring at her and lost in thought of her through out the entire ride, I hadn't realised when we arrived at my house.
"OK princess, let's go"
I say, opening the door, stepping out and gracefully taking her hand to help her out.
"careful"
I say softly, grabbing her waist and pulling her to my chest as she almost falls.
"thank you"
She says, a blush creeping up to her cheeks and God if she didn't look cute as hell.

You'll surely be the death of me..

I mentally note.
I lead her through the front door, hand-in-hand as I shamelessly craved her touch.
With her body guards in front, we file into the living room.

"Hyun is that you"
Aunt's voice booms from the dining room.
"I've been wondering when you'd be back and what did you mean by supr.."
Aunt says, walking into the living room, her voice trailing off as her gaze lands on Lia.
"oh my goodness Lia"
She screams happily, her face lighting up as she runs towards us and envelopes Lia in a hug. Did I forget to mention that she's very athletic for her age?
___

Lia's POV

We're now currently seated on the living room couch. I had told Mrs Chang everything since Mr Ja- I mean Jacob and she told me everything about Hyun's mom.

Although Hyun had already told me, I still couldn't help but feel sad while Mrs Chang told me  about what happened and that he had been emotionally attached to Soomin because she was the last living memory of his mom.

Mrs Chang really wanted to know what was going on between me and Hyun now as she noticed he couldn't keep his hands off me so I promised to tell her later. I'm not complaining though, I actually love it as he continuously drew circles on my thigh.

The boys were seated at the dining table having breakfast while I and Hyun sat on the living room couch as he continuously asks me why I don't want to eat. I continue to tell him that I'm not hungry but the real reason is because I don't know how to use chopsticks but he doesn't have to know that embarrassing reason.

My stomach rats me out as it grumbles in hunger. Unfortunately, my words no longer registered in Hyun's mind as he scoops me up and takes me out to the parking lot.
"Hyun where are we going? "
I ask as he gently places me down on the ground.
"I know you don't want to eat because you don't know how to use chopsticks princess"
He says, causing heat to rise to my cheeks as I look down in embarrassment of what was meant to be a secret.
He grabs the remote to his land rover range rover and leads me to it. He helps me into the passenger's side and hops into the drivers side.
"let's go get you some KFC"
He says, starting the car and driving out as his palm returns to my thigh.
____

"you wanna eat it here?"
He asks after he had placed the orders at the front desk.
I nod vigorously with a tight smile. He pulls me closer to him and we make our way to an open table.
He sits and I sit beside him as he pulls my chair closer to his, puts his arm over my shoulder as he trails his fingers down my jaw line.
I hear him breathe a sigh of relief next to me and I crane my neck to meet his gaze.
He flashes his breathtaking smile at me.
"touching you just gives me relief princess"
He says, a smirk on his perfect lips.

I continue to stare at him as the doorbell rings, indicating a new customer but I'm too busy admiring his face to identify.
Within seconds, his smile disappears as he glares challengingly to the distance. My brows crease in confusion and a tinge of worry and I look to see what or who he's staring at.

A frown makes it's way to my lips as my gaze meets that of James'. He looks different now, he looks simple with a white button up shirt and blue jeans. His hair dyed blonde. As he walked towards us I noticed he has a stuble.
His lips stretched into a smile as he stood at the other end of our table gazing at me.

I feel Hyun tense up and I place my hand on his thigh to calm him down, to which he does.
"Lia, I haven't seen you in a long time, you look different...beautiful and-"
He starts to which Hyun cuts him off by completing his sentence,
"mine"
He snakes his arm around my waist. Gosh he's possessive.
"what? "
James says, seemingly not hearing what Hyun said.
Just then, the waiter walks over with the food.
"we'll take that to go"
Hyun says.
The waiter nods and leaves.
There's an awkward silence following the waiter's departure, one of tension consisting of James whose gaze hasn't left my being, Hyun staring daggers at him and hungry me trying to calm down the raging beast in Hyun. Soon enough, the clueless waiter returns with the packaged food and Hyun hands him some money.
He takes my hand in his and grabs the food, walking to and out of the door.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought you here princess"
He says, causing me to frown. He didn't even do anything wrong and he's apologizing. I'm about to reply when James comes jogging towards us.
"wait Lia, I need to talk to you about something"
He says and grabs my arm to stop me from going any further.
In seconds he's on the floor, gripping his cheek tightly as Hyun had punched it hard.
"what the fuck man"
James yells.
"don't fuckin touch her"
Hyun booms as he glares at him.
Looking at a fuming Hyun, I realise this matter could escalate quickly and so I decide to intervene.
"Hyun let's go"
I say, my voice unintentionally sounding shook.
His gaze darts towards mine and I squirm at it's intensity but within milliseconds it is replaced with concern.
"are you okay princess? I'm sorry, let's go"
He says taking my hand and leading me to the car, shooting James one last glare before he helps me in and hops in aswell and we zoom off.
____

Soon enough, we arrive at the scenery, our spot. Hyun helps me out of the car and we make our way in, settling on the grass.
Hyun opens up the food in silence and hands me mine first.
I felt my stomach grumble in hunger and I immediately dig in. Hearing Hyun chuckle slightly, I dart my gaze towards him, smiling sheepishly before carrying on.

"promise you'll never leave me princess"
Hyun's voice comes out of a sudden.
We're done eating and currently laying on the grass, my head on his chest.
I adjust, positioning my self in a way that I'm on top of him, staring into his beautiful grey eyes.
"what make you say this?"
I ask and he sighs.
"we probably won't last forever, just forget I ever said that"
He says, a sad look coating his features.
"don't say that, I'm extremely sure we'll be together forever or as long as you want to have me"
I say, genuinely.
"and if I want you forever?"
He asks with hopeful eyes.
"then forever it is. I'll love you for a thousand years, for eternity even"
I say, causing him to smile, but only I know I meant every single word. If forever is real then I will be with him forever. ¡
I lay my lips on his and he takes them happily. He's knight, my shield, my romeo. I'll be with him till death do is apart and I mean every single word.

THE END.