chp-2

author's pov:

both yn and taehying entered the office, as soon as employees on the floor saw them , they started bowing to them with smiles on their faces. yn was the personal assistant of the ceo of the company and taehyung was the head manager of the , despite of being at higher post taehyung never treated any of his juniors badly , however he is very strict at the time of work but he never failed to give that friendly aura to his team mates for them to have an amazing environment while working and this what attracted most of the girls about him , many of the female employees were jealous of yn for having to see him close to yn , even tho every one knew she's a single mother , but however seeing tae so close to yn made the some of them jealous, but yn was least bothered about it, she even knew what kind of conversation those "few people" have behind her back, but does she give a damn ? absolutely not . she has this soft side for all those who talks to her nicely and is good to her even for those who's rude to her but she knew no one would dare to come and say a shit about her on her face, cos she has learnt to give it back in worst ways. that's the reason she avoids being angry or rude to anyone cos if she starts , none of the females would survive in the organization .

both of them got into the cabin of the ceo, yn does have a cabin for herself but as a personal assistant more than half of her time is spent with the boss and the whole day she needs to keep him updated about everything so the boss itself arranged a comfortable table for her in the cabin itself , taehyung just plopped on the couch opening the button of her suit relaxing a bit, yn went to her table turning on the laptop checking on to the files in the drawer going through it , she turned to see taehyung who was already staring her back , this actually made her feel butterflies in her belly , she looked back at the files trying not to blush and acted normal. "you are a creep you know" she said acting cool and trying to avoid the awkwardness . "I know" he said closing his eyes and yn continued working in the laptop.

cabin door opens and there comes the CEO of the company, as soon as yn saw him ,

she smiled brightly "good morning" she said cheerfully the man just winked at her replying back "good morning sweetheart" he said taking off his coat and put it on the back of the chair, he rolled up his sleeves and rolled his eyes looking at his best friend already half asleep on the couch , yn just chuckled at him , and got up from the table taking her laptop with her placing it in front of him they were basically discussing the meeting which they about to have in an hour, ji chang wook looked at taehyung who was still asleep on the couch with his mouth opened , heaving a sigh he called for him "taehyung-ah" he called but he just heard a groan in return , yn looked at ji chang and then at taehyung , both of them knew taehyung is a sleepyhead , however he is very active when he is assigned for the projects or task , sighing yn was about to go to him and wake him up but ji chang stopped her by holding her hands "let it be sweetheart it seems he overworked again" yn just hummed and formed a pout before going back to explaining the task and memoranda of the meeting, after few minutes taehyung opened his eyes and had blurry vision , wiping the drool he looked at two persons in front of him, seeing yn so close to ji chang was somehow blowing up the jealousy in front him, chang taehyung and yn was actually best friend of each other and seeing taehyung's behavior towards yn somehow gave chang a hint that he likes , but whenever taehyung and chang had discussion on this they used to end up on an argument or taehyung brushes it away by saying that being yn's friend its his duty to be concerned about her , however even he didn't knew why he had this jealousy whenever yn used to interact with any males, he already had this decided that he is not going to fall in love with anyone cos after his break up he never believed in love but somehow after meeting yn he got to his bubbly self again, yn was aware that he had a relationship before and the girl was married to someone else cos of the family issues she never discussed it with him but she had seen it in his eyes that it broke him completely . chang on the other hand had nothing for yn except for genuine concern and friendship even he had a terrible past in love matters but he believes whatever happens happens for a reason , he was actually impressed by yn's strong yet kind personality .

and this is how they met

7 years back

taehyung , ji chang wook and yn was travelling in the same plane, yn was looking out of the window with her swollen eyes , her eyes were dry, soon enough taehyung ji chang wook entered the plane after getting their tickets check by one of the staff there , taehyung noticed yn as both taehyung and ji chang had their seats to next row just beside yn, they kept their carry on in the over head bin just below yn's seat, taehyung again looked towards yn's direction and this time she had tears in her eyes but however no expressions, he nudged ji chang who was reading a magazine and pointed towards yn, chang looked at yn and then at taehyung with a questioning look , "and? you've got a girlfriend already you dumbfuck" he said making taehyung to facepalm, "she is crying you idiot" he said making chang to look at her again and this time he noticed the same his mouth forming on "oh" . shrugging his shoulders he continued reading the magazine "prolly a break up thing" he said making taehyung to sigh but taehyung was somehow feeling restless and was curious as well but there was nothing he could do so he just ignored her for a while and listened to the song. soon enough it was the time for dinner , taehyung and ji chang were busy having their own food, taehyung saw yn who was already asleep, however the fact she had nothing crossed his mind but he didn't knew what to do so he just shrugged it off, after a while when everyone was busy having their food , one of the air hostess was carrying warm milk for a passenger and by mistakenly she dropped the whole milk on yn, yn immediately woke up from her deep slumber and screamed cos of the burning sensation, she immediately teared up and looked at the girl who already had horrified expression , all of the passengers had their attention on both of them , the girl was continuously apologizing to yn, but yn on the other hand was crying cos of the burning sensation, taehyung and ji chang stopped eating and was looking however they didn't like the girl in tears , taehyung was about to get up from his seat but stopped when he saw other staff members arrived at the place, yn looked at them and then at the girl who was about to cry , yn got a hold of herself and tried getting up , she held her arms as the milk was spilled on her arms, "ma'am are you ok/ what happened here " said the head of them , "its not her fault ,she lost her balance cos I had my feet in the way of her" yn said and the girl looked at yn however feeling guilty taehyung and ji chang looked at each and then at them cos even they were present the whole time , however things settled down after that , and yn changed into something comfy the girl personally apologized to her and thanked her for saving her job, taehyung and ji chang so wanted to talk to her but as soon as she came , she immediately fell asleep.

after one year, giving birth to her two kids she started looking for the job and coincidently she had her job in the chang pvt ltd, ji chang immediately hired her when he got to know about her business background, slowly and gradually her bond with taehyung and ji chang grew stronger, they were shock when they saw her at the time of interview but however was happy to see her again, they told her how both of them saw her in the flight for the first time . and asked her what was the matter why she was crying , yn opened up to them and shared everything, taehyung was furious about it and made sure about one thing that she is comfortable around him.

present time:

author's pov:

a lady was running behind a little boy in his clumsy room as it was time for his school and he wasn't ready to go to his school, both the lady and the boy stopped on their tracks as soon as he saw his father's presence near the door, he looked at the man and then looked down, the lady silently walked to his wardrobe and took out his school uniform, she made him stand on the bed and helped him get ready , sighing the man looked at the boy and admired how he can see his childhood in him, the little boy was looking down the whole time , his father took a last look of his son and then at the lady, get him ready in half an hour ill be waiting for him downstairs" his father said it in a dry tone and left, he knew if he would go to his son , he prolly would be afraid of him and wouldn't say a word and that somehow hurts him to the core,

the little boy hugged the lady and sobbed quietly and the lady on the other hand was caressing his back , "calm down baby ive made your favorite snacks for breakfast come lets have it and appa is waiting too right" she said wiping his tears away and he nodded at her. pecking his cheeks she took him downstairs and feed him breakfast and waved bye before he left for the school

Hello angels, hope you guys enjoy the updates , see you soon in the next one .