Chp-17

The next morning, she woke up late in the morning along with her kids.
Since it was day off for everyone of them everyone was chilling at home.
Yn was in the kitchen making popcorns for her kids
As they were watching
One of their fav movies which is none other than frozen, it was afternoon time and houshold chores were almost done, yn decided to join her kids watching movie in the kids bedroom wity a bowl of cheese popcorn.
lights of the room were off and she raised her brow realising her kids are way too smart in thecase of entertainment.

And when it comes to study both of them starts feeling lazy.
Aisshhh this guys
She shook her head at them and walked them climbing on the bed and both of them already made space between them for her.

She placed the bowl on her laps and all three of them were enjoying the movie.
After a while of watching tia looked at yn for a while which caught yn's attention, she raised her browz at her chewing on the popcorn.
She took some popcorn and feed tia,
"Wassup baby" she whispered talkin to her as the young man didnt like anyone talking loudly when he is watching TV.

Tia opened her mouth for popcorn and ate it silently. She rested her small head on yn's shoulder, and yn immediately wrapped a hand around and she landed on her chest.
She was caressing her head soothingly.
"I love you mumma" yn chuckled and frowned at her.
"I love you more baby"
She whispered slowly in her ears.
She looked at yn with tears in her eyes.
Yn immediately sat straight and made her sit on her lap and with a confused expression she cupped her cheeks.
"Whats wrong tia why are you crying"
Josh noticed the same and immediately paused the movie.
He was looking at them with a big doe eyes.

Yn looked at him asking him sharply
"Did you hit her"
He immediately shook his head as no hands waving side to side
Indicating he didnt do anything.
Yn sighed and hugged tia tightly soothingly rubbing her back.

"Mumma children at school made fun of me", she said resting her head on yn's shoulder and continued sobbing.

Yn frowned and pulled back from the hug.
"What" she asked her being confused "you remember the kid from our school? That day you hugged him?" She squinted her eyes pressurizing her brain
Remembering the kid and however she couldnt process

"That day he was crying and then you hugged him he immediately stopped crying his name is arya"
She didnt fully recognized but however he remember there was a kid at the school whom she consoled
"Oh yes yes what about him"
"He pushed me" she said and busted into tears.
Frowning she hugged her again and rocked back and forth.
"Calm down tia its okay calm down" she said seeing tia cry josh was on the verge of tears.
Yn pulled back from the hug again.
"Did you do something to him?" She asked wiping away her tears
She shook her head as no
"Then why did he do that"
She asked being completely confused and filled with rage.

"I dont know mumma he doesnt talk to anyone and whenever I smile at him he always give me angry look that day when you gave us chocolate cake I wanted to share it with him I went to him and offered the cake he gave me an angry look again he pushed me and ran away from there everyone started laughing"
She said while crying
Yn was frustrated not knowing what to do.
Sighing she made tia look at her and cupped her cheeks.
"Shuhhh princess doesnt cry ok next time dont go to him at all and if he tries bothering you straight away complain it to your class teacher"
Yn said making tia to nod with tears in her eyes.
She stopped crying and wiped her eyes with her littly fingers.
"Dont cry my love mumma will make sure no one hurts you ever again"
She said engulfing tia in her arms
Tia was quiet and josh looked at tia
He touched her cheeks with index and wiped away the tear
"I will not let him do that again I promise" he said making tia to giggle yn looked at josh and was completely pissed off