chp- 06

Author's pov:

Yn stood up Gaining herself back, she looked at herself in the mirror, she remember the day when she saw jiyeon and jungkook in the room making out, closing her eyes and clenching her jaw, another tear slide down her face, she opened her eyes and released a deep breath as thinking about it still gives her the same pain. It's been 7 years yet she's not over the pain they both had given to her.

Gulping down, she wiped away the tears and looked herself in the mirror..

For what are you crying? All this long its only you who had been going through so much pain and the awful nights. He's completely fine there!! You promised yourself you won't be crying over your past anymore, he is the reason why you've to lie to your children about their father every time, did you not remember the lonely nights you had to spend it alone, your labor pain your pregnant all of the things you've faced it alone, this proves you really don't need anyone in your life anymore. And you surely won't be letting him ruin everything this time !

Taking a deep breath she wiped away the tears and straightened her dress,

"You'll be fine" She said to her reflection in the mirror and got out of the washroom.
She went to chang's cabin and found him there, he was going through all the files which were on the desk.

Now what you gonna ask him? To grant the leaves untill he comes back? Being your friend he will not even say no to you, but you've to be considerate enough and don't bother him with anything, the fact that he took the leaves because he's confident enough that you and taehyung willl be handling all the tasks well just don't disappointment him in any way.
All you need to do is mind your own and be completely professional when 'he' is around and you already have taehyung around you so you'll be fine!!!

Chang noticed yn's presence near the door and frowned when he realized she's zoned out.

"Yn? "
He called making her to snap back from her thoughts, smiling a bit she walked to him and stood in front of him. Chang noticed her eyes were bit swollen and remembered her changed behavior when she saw jungkook.
"What's wrong" He asked with his dead serious voice.

She faked a smile and looked at him
"Nothing wrong at all Chang" She said linking arms with him and sat beside him.
"You sure" He asked being concerned again making yn chuckle this time, she nodded at him giving him the assured look.

She looked at him taking a deep breath, the fact taehyung ji Chang and yn are so close to each other and all of sudden one has to be out of the country for actually six months was very much depressing for her, yn actually was thinking that she is over reacting to the situation but Chang and taehyung knew very well it's her concerned behavior and motherly nature which takes over every time and they never even complained about it in fact they felt so left loved cos of her loving nature.

Chang placed a hand on her and rubbed her knuckles lightly.
She looked at him and controlled her tears.

"Take care of yourself ok and come back soon me and tae will be waiting for you" She said resting her head on his shoulders.
Chang felt bad for her, her soft side always melts him and makes him feel like protecting her from almost every kind of harm.
He patted her head with his another hand and said "I'll be back soon"
The door opened and taehyung entered the scene he just rolled his eyes at them.

"You'll are cringe for real"
He said making his way to them,

"Jealous mother fucker" Chang internally cussed him and didn't change the position nor yn did.
Yn knew his childish side so she was completely fine that.

"You know I like him already" Taehyung said sitting on the chair in front of them, yn didn't react at all she was staring at the wall thinking of all the possibilities that could happen, Chang on the other hand was happy that they are actually finding him capable of handling the whole company.
They were conversing and noticed yn is zoned out again.
Chang snapped his fingers in front of her eyes.
"Why are you zoning out again and again" He said making yn to snap back from her thoughts, she detached herself from chang and stretched a bit
"Actually I was thinking about Jennie we had a conversation few hours ago so just  wondering what she must be doing now" She said being completely casual as if nothing has happened.
Chang and taehyung nodded at her however they both knew something is bothering her and asking her will only make her feel more anxious about it so they were silent and didn't say anything about it..
"I think I should check on her I'll be back guys" She said leaving both of them there alone.

Chang and taehyung and looked at her leaving figure.
"Take a good care of her" Chang said looking at taehyung who had his eyes still glued to the door.
Taehyung hummed in response still not understanding the reason for yn's odd behavior.

Yn left the room and was making his way towards her own cabin cos she wanted alone time for herself, on the way she saw the same figure again, her breath hitched , her chest was rising up and down.
However jungkook didn't notice her presence cos he was busy in his phone, she stopped in her track holding the wall for the balance , as soon as jungkook raised his head up , she turned around didn't want to be noticed by him, jungkook frowned and hurried his steps towards her and when yn realised that she fasten her speed and there was taehyung's cabin on the way so  she immediately got inside .

Jungkook stopped when yn was not in sight,

She was yn right? Or maybe am mistaking her as yn.

He thought to himself and walked straight towards the washroom.
Yn on the otherhand was breathing heavily she leaned on the table wiping her forehead.

"God give me strength please" She said rubbing her belly to calm her nerves.

He must be left by now, she thought to herself and wanted to go to her own cabin, biting her lips she opened the cabin door only to find jungkook's presence there he was on the call and when he noticed the door opened he turned his head towards her and stopped there itself he forgot that he was on the call.

Yn was stunned as much as she wanted to run away from there but she  couldn't bring herself to even move from her place, her stomach was churning up, jungkook on the other hand so wanted to ask her but again he didn't knew whether it's right thing  to ask her or not.

Both of them were there looking at each other fighting their own battle

____________________________________

Hello there angels, hope you'll are doing good  here's the another update and people commenting on giving a fast update I requested to vote first😑😒.

Anyways here's the another update, hope you'll  enjoy it see you soon in the next one. Sarangheyo💜