chp-04

Author's Pov:

yn was in her deep thoughts , she was continuously tapping the end of the pen on the table , the laptop was in front of her she had her eyes on it but her thoughts were somewhere else, she didn't even had her breakfast early morning , however it was lunch time and everyone was on break . taehyung and ji chang were on break too they asked yn to come with them however yn denied saying she would have it later, taehyung noticed her uneasy behavior but he knew talking to her is waste of time and energy as whenever she is tensed about something, she pushes everyone away, so he actually talks to her when he feels she is in mood to talk about it.

yn didn't even realise that taehyung and ji chang were back from break, they looked at each other and then at her, sighing ji chang had a mug of coffee in his hand they walked to him and ji chang place the coffee in front of her making her to snap back from her thoughts . she looked at ji chang and her mood changed from a tensed one to a relaxed one, "aishhh chang you're back" she said resting her back on the chair and stretching a bit, she took the coffee and cracked her neck. she felt a pair of hands massaging her shoulders making her to close her eyes and relaxed under his touch "ahhh tae god bless you" she moaned throwing her head back , both ji chang and taehyung looked at each other smirking ji chang rolled his eyes and shook his head at his best friend who has a dirty mind mouthing "fucker" to him . yn was very innocent and they knew this very well, her intentions behind her actions are never nasty or harmful. girl with a very pure heart and fortunately ji chang and taehyung never took advantage of her innocense in fact they would stick to her during the office hours and not let her disappear from their Eyesight.
Cos no matter how bad the person is if they would ask help for help to yn she won't even hesitate before helping them even tho their intentions beyond it is worst.
That's what concerned them the most about her.
Either ji chang Or tae one of them would be with her the whole time.
And in the whole London the people she trusts the most is both of them.
Even tho jennie leaves in London too but during any emergency her first point of contact is either tae Or ji chang.
The bond was stronger than anyone could think of.

"What's up what's bothering you" Ji chang said resting his butt on the table which was near the chair.
Yn who had her eyes closed, opened it slowly and looked at him. Sighing took a sip of the coffee and looked at him.
"Can you not go to Korea chang" She said as her eyes teared up instantly.
Both of them frowned when they got to know she has tears in her eyes.
Ji chang bought his hands towards her cheeks caressing it lightly.
"What's wrong yn-ah"
He said making her to cry More
But she controlled her tears not wanting to cry in front of them as later on they are the people who would be teasing her.

Sighing she wiped away the tears from the corner of her eyes and took another sip of the coffee
"I don't know chang I'm having this uneasy feelings
I know you've been on leave before and there were substitutes we worked with but this time I don't feel like letting you go I mean I understand you've to look after your granny but cant you bring her to london I promise I'll take a good care of her"
She said almost pleading with her eyes.
Tae was observing her the whole time he knew she is sensitive with those she is attached. She wants everyone to be in front of her eyes.
She never cried before like this but this seeing her crying just because chang will be not there for next six months was somehow made him curious, as in what's bothering her so much.
Sighing chang bent down to her level and looked at her in her eyes and holding her hands.

"I know you would be taking good care of her here sweetheart but unfortunately doctor strictly warned to be on complete bed rest and If travelling was possible I would have bought her here a long back but her condition is severe so it's necessary for me to visit her
And trust me yn-ah am just a call away if you not feel comfortable working with the substitute you can take leave unless I don't come back tae will take care of it" He said almost assuring her with his words.
Yn smiled and felt bad for making him worried, she smiled and held his hands back.
"Thank you chang" She said hugging him tightly makin him chuckle and he hugged her back patting her head .