chp-09

Author's pov:

Jungkook got back to his cabin and opened the button of his suit  and taking it off and throwing it on the chair.

Ughh why the attitude is getting on my nerves.

Clenching his jaw, he loosened his tie and looked at the time clock.

What am pissed about? Isn't that obvious for her to react this way besides you are supposed to be professional when you're on work she is your personal Secretary that's all I know but why in  the  fuckin world the image of her and taehyung together is getting on my nerves so much.

Sighing out of frustration, he sat on the chair started working on his laptop, after an hour there was knock on the door to which replied come in without even sparing a glance at the door, there was yn along with a server who was with a tray of coffee and tea,
She bowed to server with a small smile and gestured him to leave, to which he bowed back and leave before placing the tray on the table.

Jungkook looked at yn and continued with the work, however he had this uneasy feeling as in from  where to start or is it even appropriate for him to even come up with the conversation again giving up on the thought he just continued doing his work,

Yn remembered that he is actually not a fan of coffee and with a subconscious mind she made him tea with two spoons of sugar in it, and placed it in front of him and turned her heels keeping the tray on the trolley and went to her desk to get the files to notify him about all the necessary task for the day.
The whole jungkook was just watching her every moves, he noticed she didn't change much, the same soft skin, the same soft gestures the same petite frame with smooth silky  hairs, however she has gained slight weight which actually made her look more beautiful and he noticed that she still remembered that he doesn't like coffee but  tea and served him accordingly which actually melted his heart.

However he didn't react to it and was sipping on his tea while saving a draft in the laptop.

Yn came back to Jungkook's desk and placed her phone on the table to the side and all the files in front of him. He looked at her who was still not looking at him and was going through the files. He looked at her face and he can feel, there was a broken soul behind her emotionless face and feeling of guilt was taking over but to keep it professional he gulped down the feelings and placed the cup back on the saucer waiting for her to begin.

She went to jungkook stood beside him but at a good distance, her Cologne filled his nostrils to which he just closed his eyes and took a deep breath , and same was for her yn, she was feeling intoxicated, either it was her past memories or the whole person himself but she had a good control over herself so keeping the same body posture and emotions she started explaining everything to him
and showed him all the files explaining him each and every details, she wanted to use his laptop so she looked at him asking for his permission and he nodded, she bent towards the laptop and now she had her back facing him, he was looked at her side view and a smile crept on his face, his eyes landed on her ears to her cheeks and then to her neck, her smooth soft skin actually made him felt like touching it. His eyes trailed down to her body to her hands and then to her bosoms, he immediately looked away and bit his lip, he heard her groaning in frustration as the laptop was not responding.

"Aisshh waee" She whined to her self and
A pout formed on her face and he chuckled looking at that,
"Hold on" He said making her to jump a bit,
She moved slightly and then he changed the settings of the laptop and then the file opened immediately and her expression changed into  a happy one seeing that even jungkook smiled

She again bent down and took the laptop from him, and her fingers slightly brushed against his hands, she didn't even notice that but Jungkook did, he immediately felt the soft skin on his hands he looked at her and realizes she didn't notice so he decided to calm down and ignore everything for now.