Chp-15

Author's Pov:

Days passed by, and Jungkook was understanding the working environment of Chang Pvt. Ltd.; he unnecessarily never shouted at anyone unless there was any carelessness observed; everyone was getting used to working with him; a few of the employees disliked him; and a few of them appreciated his hard work.

Taehyung, on the other hand, didn't get along with him much because of the work load. Once he was preparing a file on the current project with Mr. Kenneth it was evening time already, everyone left except for yn jungkook and Taehyung.

there was a file which jungkook asked him to completed which had minor mistakes, Taehyung that day was already burdened with multiple tasks, jungkook after an hour came to his cabin and found him having tea and was working on the laptop, as soon as he noticed jungkook's presence he stood up, "oh hey jungkook" he said and cracked his neck side to side, jungkook understood, he was tired so even he was not sure whether to ask for the file or not but anyway he had to, because being in a company no matter how burdened are you by the work but if a task is assigned to you, you are supposed to get it done.

He looked at the laptop screen and frowned, "this project"? he asked getting a closer look of it, "oh yea, working on the upcoming project" Taehyung said looking at it and his expression said he is satisfied by the work half work done, yn entered the cabin with her laptop, drawing both of their attention, she frowned seeing jungkook's presence there, she bowed to him to which he nodded, "you know right? there's still a month left for this" he asked with his hands tucked inside his pocket, "yes b-" before he could even complete jungkook inetrrupted asking "what about the file I gave you to check the errors" taehyung heaved a sigh, realizing it slipped from his mind, "oh am sorry give me -" he again didnt let him finish
"I don't understand one thing here why I've to approach people again and again to get done with the important tasks, here you're working on the project which can be done any time and the task which I assigned it to you is still not done and I've to submit it within an hour to the clients"
Taehyung lost his temper her, yn gulped and immediately walked to the scene, before Taehyung could even react, she bowed to Jungkook in an apologetic,
"We apologize for that, please give us fifteen minutes within fifteen minutes itself you'll get it completed" Yn said to which Jungkook just sighed and walked out of cabin.

She turned to tae to which he had an expression saying 'wtf'
"Why in the fucking world did you apologize? Whoo the heck does he think of himself? You must be having habit of not giving back but yn am warning next time in my matters you better be staying out of it you don't have to interfere fucking get that straight in your head!" He said towering her figure and eyes shooting daggers.
Yn sighed and placed both of her hands on his shoulders and she tried consoling him with her softest voice "calm down tae am sorry sit down please sit" She said making him sit on the chair, taehyung sat back on the chair and rubbed his temple breathing heavily

"Calm down tae bear" She said rubbing her neck Soothingly "tell me one thing what if it was chang on Jungkook's place you would have still tried to argue? " She said to which he looked at her and was about to say something to which she placed hands on his shoulders again pressing it lightly "okay understood you still must have gave it back"
Yes! And chang on the first place never bossed around like him and he needs to understand he must be CEO' of his company but here he is just the replacement of chang and nothing else. He said and his whole face was red vos of anger.

"Understood, but everyone's not gonna be chang tae bear, he is here to take care of the upcoming deals which will be beneficial to all of us and I already had a discussion with chang he said that jungkook is not even asking for any percentage of the profits company would make out of these deals and that's what made me realise maybe he can be bossy or rude but his intentions are not to hurt anyone by his bossy nature, and trust me he is my least favorite person In this whole company but we have to bare with this because whatever he is doing , it is for chang and for this company's welfare, had we ever thought will we ever be able to get Mr. Kenneth agree on this deal even after multiple attempts you me chang all three of us were failing but just after jungkook's one meet he agreed to the deal, and chang somewhere is at the relief that company is in the good hands because he thinks it's you and me handling all the works smoothly and we cant disappoint our chang tae bear, you don't like him I don't like him either so unless he doesn't come back let's avoid all the negative energy or the fights"
She said trying to make him understand that with a hands on his cheek caressing it smoothly, he leaned more to her to which she chuckled
"Am sorry for shouting at you" He said holding her hands, she chuckled and squeezed his cheeks "you don't have to be, get that work done and submit it to him ok? " To which he nodded, there was another person outside the cabin listening to their conversation, yn didn't realize jungkook's presence behind her and walked straight to her cabin.
Jungkook was there for a while not sure what was upsetting him, sighing he walked off from there to his cabin, after a while taehyung came to jungkook's cabin, yn was on the call talkinh to clients and didnt notice tae's presence there, however jungkook did, he walked towards jungkook and places the pendrive on the table,
"Here is the file with all the details" he said not sparing a glance and was about to walk off, but jungkook stopped him on his tracks catching yn's attention she frowned looking tae standing there with his hands inside the pockets, she was internally begging god for them not to have any fights,
Jungkook heaving a deep breath rubbing his forehead with an index finding it awkward to apologise to him but he realised it already if he is being the boss of the company he cannot let his frustation out on people and knowing for the fact that tae is equally dignified as he is and he had it decided already that he will apologise to him and after hearing the conversation of yn and taehyung he knew very well, both of them are equally dedicated to the work as much as he is.

"Um am sorry for what happened a while back"
He said making taehyung to raise a brow and frowned at the same time,
"Its just there were lot of things I were handling and I did not want to lack in anything"
He said with his hands tucked inside the pocket,
Tae on the other hand however had a sense of relief now that atleast he realised his mistake and apologised without having the 'holier than thou' attitude.
He just gave a small smile and nodded "its alright" he forwarded a hand for a handshake indicating everything is fine between them

Jungkook shook hands with him and taehyung left the cabin, jungkook got back to his work and yn on the other was beyond happy to know they both are sorted, she pursed her lips and looked at jungkook.

Even though you are a bastard but am glad to see there's a human side of you still alive he better not be shouting my tae again god knows how I would be reacting to it.

Heaving a sigh she shook her head and continued doing her work, jungkook noticed that and did not say anything, it was time for them to leave, jungkook was about to leave but noticed yn was still on the laptop typing something her disheaveled hairs said she was tired already,

He walked to her and she was engrossed into her work and didnt realise his presence behind her.
As soon as she clicked on send, she rested her back on the chair and closed her eyes and moaned a bit when she felt relax .
Jungkook raised a brow on that and tried not smirking, she looked to her side and realised jungkook's presence she immediately sat straight and looked at him
"Done with work"
He asked making her to nod
"Yea"
He gestured her to brush her hairs , she with red cheeks brushed her hairs and looked down, after a while of an awkward silence she looked at him "I should take my leave" she said and bowed to him jungkook nodded, she packed her stuffs and left the cabin, jungkook looked at her leaving figure,

If am the cause of this change I dont know how to make it up to you, karma has already served me badly for what I've done to you and I'm still paying for it and I really don't have strength left to face anything else.

Sighing to himself and looked at the home screen a photo of arya and jiyeon hugging each with beautiful smiles on their faces,
His heart was into pieces, realizing nothing is same anymore.

______________________________________

Here's the update guy and eid mumbarak everyone💜.

Today itself in the evening I'll try posting another chapter