Chp-12

Author's Pov

It was an important day for all three of them, almost three days with sleepless night yn taehyung and Jungkook was working hard on the deal and cracking Mr. Kenneth's deal was something chang pvt ltd was trying it from a very long time, and today was the day, yn was beyond nervous. she wanted this deal to be successful at any cost, because chang has been working for this for a long time, and the fact that he is not present with them was bothering her so much that she was biting her lips out of anxiety, tapping her foot and what not, taehyung knew it very well, however he made sure, he is around her so that she is calm, Jungkook noticed that too, chang was one of a very good friend of Jungkook, so this deal was equally important for him, as much as it was important for yn taehyung and chang.

He knew it very well, how to convince Mr. Kenneth, but being a businessman himself , he knew he needs to be extra sure about almost everything, Mr. Kenneth was a decent and humble man but when it comes to his business and profit he never compromises with anything.

Everyone was ready, yn taehyung and Jungkook, were together in the cabin, yn was checking the files for the last time, taehyung noticed her foot and saw her biting her lips again, rolling his eyes, as he was sitting beside her, he placed his big hands on her knees stopping her from doing so, Jungkook noticed that and looking at his hands on her knees, he mentally rolled his eyes and poked his inner cheeks.

take your hands back damn it, it shouldn't be bothering you on the first place you mf

"yn-ah chill out this is the tenth time you have been checking the files" he said taking the files from her, looking at his comforting smile she sighed and rested her back on the chair "everything is going to be fine right" yn said looking at taehyung and before taehyung could answer her, Jungkook replied drawing both of their attentions "everything is going to be fine" he said and walked to their desk, he leaned on the table at a good distance from yn, but still his face was bit close to yn "being the secretary of businessman you need to be confident enough that your boss will be cracking the deal" he said looking deep into her eyes, it was captivating and yn didn't even blink once, his personality was intimidating her, taehyung however liked Jungkook's confidence and it boosted his confidence too. Yn on the other was flustered, taking a deep breath she looked down and then at Jungkook and nodded. Jungkook pulled and had a satisfying smirk on his face seeing yn's red cheeks.

"So guys are you ready for the meeting we should make a move now" Jungkook said buttoning up his suit and looked at the digital clock.

Taehyung stood up straightening up his posture and with a confident look he walked outside of the cabin, yn with a deep breath stood up from the seat and recalled everything whether they were missing something or not, Jungkook was about walk off from the cabin and looked behind, he saw yn again being anxious about it, she looked at Jungkook holding the cabin door open, yn frowned and was confused as in why he was not leaving, he closed the cabin door and unbuttoned his suit, with his hands tucked inside her pockets, he walked to her, the way he was looking at her was actually making her more nervous, she looked away and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ears, "di-did you forget anything" she said trying to be a bit confident, but however failed, he was still walking towards her, and she was taking her steps back and looking straight at him, he was now right in front of her and she was stuck between wall and him, she was still trying to step back and Jungkook was looking down deep in her eyes, her nervous self, her flustered red face everything seemed to be amusing to him , however her heels didn't help her much and she was about to fall, but she held his big arms and Jungkook held her waist, keeping her at her place. "don't move, stay still and look at me" he said with a stern voice, yn looked at him and said stuttering "wh-wh-what are trying to d-d" with his one hand being placed on her waist, he placed a finger on her lips shutting her up, she looked at her with her heavy breaths.