chp- 07

Author's pov:

"Y-"

"Jungkook?"

After a long stare jungkook was about to call her name but stopped on his track itself when taehyung entered the scene, yn took the chance and shut the cabin got inside it before taehyung could even see it, taehyung called for jungkook because he was right in front of his cabin, taehyung walked to him with a frown as well a smile too, jungkook noticed yn ran inside the cabin and he understood she was avoiding him,
"Everything good? " He asked making jungkook to think now what excuse he can come up with, "ah yes man I was looking for the restroom here" He asked making taehyung to show him the direction "oh straight and then left" He said pointing in front of him, jungkook as much as he wanted to barge inside the cabin, he controlled himself and took few moments to collect himself together, nodding at him he walked off from there.

Taehyung looked at his figure and shrugged his shoulder, he got inside the cabin and jumped holding his chest "aishh!! You scared me girl" He exclaimed stumbling on his feet rested his back on the cabin door as yn was ij his cabin facing the door, as soon as she heard taehyung's voice she turned around rolling her eyes at him.
"Dumb" She muttered under her breath and turned back to the window looking out side where a black Lamborghini was parked which was definitely of jungkook.
He walked to him and noticed she was xoned out again, frowning he stood behind her and slide his hands down her waist, resting his head on her shoulders.
Yn on the other wad surely not uncomfortable at all about it cos she knew it's often for tae to be clingy, however the way his hands were wrapped around her waist was somehow tingling her, she unconsciously gulped and didn't change the posture and let him did what he Wanted, she shook her head at his clingy nature and rested her hands on his hands which were wrapped around her. Taehyung with his head being still rested on her shoulders turned his head a bit towards yn's ear,
"Why you seem off to me"
The moment his breath touched his skin, yn took a deep breath het chest went up and down slowly, she closed her eyes to calm herself down.

It's okay yn-ah you got this jungkook has no control on you anymore.

She taught to herself and opened her eyes slowly she was staring outside of the window and smiled lightly, tapping his hands slowly and shook her head as no, her soft skin was brushing against his skin, with a subconscious mind, he slog moved forward and rubbed his lips   on her neck, yn immediately closed her eyes and titled her head a bit her breath was getting uneven, taehyung on the other hand took the chance and buried his face in the crook of her neck, her scent, her soft skin was so tempting that he couldn't hold himself back anymore, his hands around her waist got tighter and he just pulled her back and placed light kisses on her neck, because of being completely stressed about the whole jungkook she didn't knew what was happening,  taehyung's touch was taking her to the next level, as If her body was craving for this For a very long time , she tilted her head back completely unaware of what was going on, she tilted her head back resting it on taehyung's shoulder, as much as she wanted to stop shoulder, a moan escaped her lips making taehyung to crazy for it, both yn and taehyung didn't want this happening, but the moment they got to feel each other's touch both of them lost the control, it's been seven years yn had never had physical relationship with anyone after jungkook.
Even the physical relationship she had with jungkook was the worst experience she had, she thought making out with someone is just gonna give the pain to your body, however taehyung wasn't aware of all this, he only knew that yn's  husband left her for other woman, the whole story was known to none, but he noticed that whenever he tried touching her sensually she used to react it immediately, he observed that she gets so scared about it as if someone is going to hit her or hurt her, even though he had physical relationship with tons of girls he never used to be so desperate when it comes to yn, the urge of being around her, feeling her soft skin will always going to unexplainable for him, the fact , that the number of times he controlled himself from smashing himself on her because of her innocence, amuses him everytime.
Yn on the other hand, was never into all this, she just wanted someone to be completely into her, treat her right, make her the priority and always be there for her in thick and thin, and after her divorce, she believed she's only meant to give away, for herself she shouldn't expect anything in return,
Cos all the people she loved and trusted wholeheartedly left her for someone else, first was her mom, then her own best friend and her own husband, now she was very sure, she couldn't love anyone anymore, she had fear of being left alone at the end and after meeting taehyung something in her light up again, however she thinks one day even he will her for someone and she's already prepared for it but she already accepted this that she won't be accepting any thing in return. When taehyung used to touch her sensually it actually ignited alot of things in her, and she knew its wrong to feel things this way, but again who had control over feelings? So she decided to go with the flow and not to think about it.