chp-05

Author's pov:

Arya was in his room, throwing things here and there and was crying loudly the lady was running after him to catch him
"Arya get here right now! "
She said tried holding him in her arms however he  was dodging her touches, continuously and crying loudly, "leave me I want to go to mom" he said difficult for the lady to handle the toddler,

hearing the chaos Jungkook arrived at the place and Looked at the kid and then at the lady, he gritted his teeth and said "what the fuck is going on can't you handle a kid"
He yelled at the lady making arya to immediately hide behind the lady and went silent, sobbing quietly.
The lady there couldn't take it anymore, "what's wrong with me!? Are you-"  She immediately stopped realising arya is still there looking at both of them and this could affect him badly. She looked at arya bent down to his level
"Baby I wanna talk to your dad about few things I'll be back in few minutes" She said in her soft tone making him to nod slowly.
She looked at jungkook clenching his jaw , she held his hand dragging him out of his room , he jerked off her hands as soon as they reached jungkook's room.

"Don't you fucking dare cussing in front of him  do you've any idea what effect this would have on  his brain"
She said yelling at his tall figure who was looking out of the window with his hands tucked inside the pockets.

"The way arya is behaving this way because the reason is you do you want to ruin his childhood? He doesn't need anyone he needs you!!! I know he is missing his mom but instead of me the one who could handle him at this moment is you jungkook and no one else" She said almost in  her yelling tone to the tall broad figure in front of her.

Realizing that whatever she says falls on deaf ears so she gave up on this as usual signing massaged her temples she took a step forward.

"Im leaving my mom needs me and also I wanted to say that for next few weeks I won't be here I'll be at my hometown so please take a good care of arya" She said and was about to leave and stopped near the door where there was a family photo of  jungkook jiyeon and arya the happy family once is completely ruined now. She looked at the smiling faces of jungkook jiyeon and arya who was happy in his mom's arms. She feels bad for them but she knew the man standing still in the room is partly responsible for almost everything. Sighing she took a last look of him and Walked off from the room.

Jungkook on the other hand was silent, he knew very well he loved his blood more than anyone could even imagine but the fact that he has lost the track of almost everything has somehow ruined almost everything.
He went to his kid's bedroom and saw arya was sleeping peacefully under the duvets. He walked to him and sat beside him, he saw arya was hugging jiyeon's frame tightly in his arms, he shut his eyes tight and controlling his emotions, he decided a long back he wont be break in down anymore . He
placed a hand on his hear and caressed it  lightly.

"I love you my champ I'll try my best to give you everythin"
He said gulping down his tears and looked away.

He closed his eyes relaxing a bit

take care of arya kookie

A crying jiyeon flashed in  front of his eyes, he immediately opened his eyes and looked at the kid sleeping peacefully, sighing he turned off the lights and walke off from there.

After a week.

Yn and taehyung was in chang's office preparing for his flight for Korea, chang was on the phone call with the new "boss"

"What about his coffee" Yn asked packing other stuffs taehyung knew she's not ready for the new boss's arrival also didn't want chang to leave.

Taehyung handed her the coffee, taehyung on the other hand wasn't feeling much bad cos he knew he  is one call away for both of them however new boss's arrival was somehow hard for him to take in but he knew it's going to be fine.