chp 10

Author's Pov:

Yn got back in her cabin to get the files of Mr. Kenneth, she paused for a while and hold the phone close to her heart.

never in million year he should be knowing about my kids

she looked at the wallpaper and her kids

"never!!"

She jumped when she heard Tae's voice from behind. He looked at her and frowned. "What?" he asked. She nodded her head as nothing. "Where are you going?" she asked, searching for the files. "Oh, to Jungkook, I want to show him the audit reports," he said, going through the files he had in his hand. She immediately opened the drawer and got the file for Mr. Kenneth "Great, let's get there," she said making him nod. She was following Tae and was in her own thoughts. Tae stopped, and she bumped into his back, rubbing her forehead with an angry face. she hit his chest.

"Dumb," she murmured under her breath, and she walked past him, bumping his shoulder on purpose. She opened the door and noticed he was focused on the laptop. Jungkook noticed the same but didn't shift his eyes, but when he saw Tae's presence behind her, he looked at him and then at her.

Giving Jungkook his signature boxy smile, he bowed to him. Jungkook nodded his head at him and took the audit reports from him. Yn again stood beside Jungkook, but this time she was relieved that she was not alone in the cabin with him; there was a comfort person.

Taehyung plopped on the couch and realized it's not chang in the cabin anymore, so he had to be professional. Jungkook noticed the same and said, "It's fine, chill brother," making him relax. Yn Taehyung and Jungkook were in the cabin and were continuously working for two hours straight. Taehyung had already left, but Yn didn't; she had her glasses on and was drafting mail for the client.

Jungkook drafted the last file for his international client and stretched himself a bit. He noticed yn was still focused on the laptop, so he got up from the seat and walked to her desk. He leaned a bit on her table and noticed she was already done drafting the mail for Mr. Kenneth. He noticed the file that was attached to the mail was not correct, so he held her hands, making her jump a bit. She looked at him and wanted to pull her hands back but couldn't because the hold was tight. She looked at his side view, and his intense gaze on the laptop was somehow intimating her. He turned his head to her, and with a stunned voice, "Did you send the mail to them already?" he asked with a serious expression, which made her nervous. "No, not yet; just preparing the draft for now," she said, being completely nervous.

Jungkook noticed, and he immediately backed off. Sighing, he asked her to shift a bit, and she immediately did it. He opened the file and showed it to her, to which she widened her eyes and covered her mouth. "Your one mistake could have resulted in heavy losses for the company," he said, and she looked at him apologetically. "I was about to show you the draft. I am so sorry." Jungkook melted and looked back at the laptop. His sleeves were folded up to his elbow, and his veins were on complete display.

Yn looked at it and, in a second, looked away. She kept her eyes fixed on the laptop and was observing his skills. She realized he actually had a good knowledge of windows. When he was done correcting the draft, he checked it for the last time and slid the laptop towards her.

"The draft was correct, only the file attached was wrong. I hope you have learned how to analyze the correct files," he said, looking at her, to which she nodded. "I'll take care of it." She bowed to him, and he controlled the smile and got back to his desk.

After two hours, Yn's phone went off, and she answered the call, which didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook. "Sure, one sec," she said, keeping the call on hold "What would you like to have for lunch?" she stood up from the seat and asked him. He then looked at his watch and then at her. "I would have my lunch later," he said, continuing to do his work on the laptop and plot something on paper. Yn was not sure whether to just let it slide or not, but as his secretary, she has to look after his work and schedule. Biting her lips, she looked at him and then at the clock, which showed 1.00 pm.

"Give me 10 minutes, please," she said, hanging up the call. She walked to him, stood beside him, and looked at the plot he had on the paper. She was confused for a while, he looked at her and noticed she was trying to understand the plot, chuckling he stood up "it's something for my understanding, its how I plot the whole meeting before attending any meeting or cracking the deal" he said holding the paper in his hand and had a satisfactory smile, yn frowned asked him "but we don't have any meetings today" she asked with a confused expression, "we will be having one soon maybe in a day or two" he said keeping the page back in the file and stretching a bit.

"Umm, I would request that you please have your lunch on time, Mr. Jeon; it's the schedule that has to be followed," she said, not trying to be concerned but just playing the role of his personal secretary. He looked at her for a minute and heaved a deep breath. "Fine order chicken noodle soup for me; till then I talk to Mr. Kenneth," he said, getting up from his seat and calling the client. Yn immediately organized his desk and called the person who is responsible for the cooking and asked him to bring him his chicken noodle soup to his cabin."

She left the cabin after a while for her lunch break as well. As she knew Taehyung was already waiting for her, she looked at him near the lift. She waved at him with a smile. "Hurry up, I'm hungry," he said, gesturing for her to run to him. She came running to him. "I'm sowwy tea bag for making you wait," she said, doing those fake "aegyos." Taehyung gave her an 'ew' look and said, "You are lucky you are not a boy," he said, shaking his head at her as he really found all these things very cringeworthy. Yn burst into laughter and leaned on his shoulder. The sound of laughter echoed through the passage, and Taehyung noticed Jungkook was coming their way. "Oh, Mr. Jeon," he said with his boxy smile. Yn frowned and immediately stood straight, she looked back and realized Jungkook actually saw her being so close to tae, not like she cared about it, but she wanted to be a complete 'known stranger' who is just his personal secretary and nothing else.

Jungkook was walking to them and noticed Yn was leaning on his shoulder and Taehyung was having his hand on her back in a protective manner, which again triggered something in him. However, the way her laughter echoed in the passage, he actually didn't like it, and even he couldn't comprehend exactly why, because a minute ago in his cabin, he was chuckling because he was finding her every gesture cute, and now he couldn't even stand it. Jungkook bowed to them. "Mind joining us for lunch?" Taehyung asked, and Yn looked at him internally, cursing for his stupid behavior. Jungkook noticed the same, and he clearly understood she didn't want his presence around her, but Jungkook, on the other hand, was finding it very irritating; her behavior was getting on his nerves. "Sure why not" he said taehyung smiled happily looking at yn.

Gritting her teeth, she looked at him, faked a smile, and looked down at her feet. All three of them waited for the lift to head to the cafeteria.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello angels, to make it up to you all, here is the double update, hope you all love it.