Special Chapter

Special Chapter

It's hard to accept the reality of letting people go, leaving places behind, and stopping yourself from doing what you used to in order to grow-in order to learn. It's never easy to step forward knowing that you'll need to lose some people so you can find yourself.

It's not easy to run away from places that give you warmth for once. It's quite difficult to finally move forward and choose to walk an unfamiliar path but after knowing and realizing that it will help you nurture and nourish your well being, fear becomes just a word-not something that will hold you back.

I know it's scary to be on your own and it's totally okay because one way or another, you still need to walk on your own. This is growing. It's life.

Growing old is realizing that the best things happened in your life is when you're teen. When we grow up we tend to reminisce about the old times. The genuine smiles. The bond with your friends. And simple things that make you happy.

I remember back when I was high school, masayang-masaya ako kapag nakakakain sa mga fast food chains, malaking bagay na sa akin 'yon noon dahil hindi ko afford but now it's just a small thing and I can afford it wherever I want. But in that food, it tastes the same, it didn't change, it is also the same with my childhood that gave me good memories.

Our childhood is a golden memory that will never be forgotten.

One day I'm just seventeen and I'm planning for someday. And then without even realizing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday, and this is my life.

Thirteen years have passed and I'm a registered nurse now and I have my own coffee shop now.

But in victories there's always struggles. I Failed my first board exam before I passed the second and became a licensed nurse now.

Akala ko noon, napapag iwanan na ako dahil lahat ng ka-batch ko ay nag-ta-trabaho na samantalang ako ay nag-re-review pa rin para sa board exam. Akala ko nahuhuli na ako noon, hanggang sa mapagtanto ko na ang buhay ay hindi karera.

I realized many things in life, that even your at this age that your still not successful and don't know what to do in life, take it slow, take it easy, this is not a race, don't be afraid if you still exploring what you want to do in life, you're good at, and to pursue your dreams, there's no late and deadline for achieving that. This is not a race that if you get first you will be the one who will be successful. Mayroong mauuna pero hindi dahilan 'yon para hindi ka na maging successful.

Always choose what makes you happy and don't mind other people what will they say to you, the important is you choose what do you want and you choose what will make you happy.

My phone rang and when I checked my phone, it was Jill.

"Bakla!! Ano susuotin mo?" She still has this high energy.

"Jill, ang aga-aga. Ang ingay mo!" I said to her.

"Alam mo namang ganito ako ka-hyper." She said.

"I know, Sis" I glared at her kahit na hindi naman niya ito nakikita.

"So, ano nga Sis?"

"Hindi ko pa alam, update kita later." I said.

"Oki, excited ka na ba makita siya?" She chuckled.

"Sino naman?" I acted confused but I know who it is.

"Kunwari pa si bayot, edi 'yung first love! 'Yung first bf, greatest love at first heartbreak mo." Paliwanag niya.

"Oo na! Lahat na sinabi mo, ah." I said, "Jill, ang tagal na niyan, ikaw ba naging jowa? Bakit hindi ka pa rin maka-move on." Saad ko.