Disclaimer

Note

Hello! I'm Nazz and this is my first published book, I hope y'all like this book. My comments are open, feel free to share your thoughts and comments about my story!

This is a Boys' Love series. And this story is the first one in the series.

Kaleidoscope Skies Series

Kaleidoscope Skies Series is a series that will teach us a deep understanding that life is a cycle of failures and success. Each time you look at a kaleidoscope, new beautiful arrangements appear magically. This figuratively suggests that one should approach the most difficult situations in life by changing one's attitude to the circumstances because life is truly amazing and in the skies It connects us to the vastness of the universe, inspires awe, nurtures curiosity, and kindles a sense of adventure.

#1 Asul

Characters:

Navin Lewis Santos
Introverted
STEM Student
Writer and loves to read

Gabe Creisghtien Delvin
Ambivert
STEM Student
Topped Student and Ranked One among his batch.

#2 Ikaw at Lila
(Enemies to Lovers)

• • •

Disclaimer

No parts of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the author's consent. please obtain permission.

Names, Characters, Places, and incidents are products of author's imagination or are used fictionally. any resemblance to actual events or stories, locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

My characters are indeed imperfect, they also had impurities.

English is not my first language so if my grammar is wrong or I used the word in the wrong way please correct me and don't judge me. And also the filipino words that I used in the wrong way please correct me.

• • •

Playlist

I made a playlist for Asul, incase you want to listen to music while reading and also the link was in the comments:

https://spotify.link/OqyU3JCbkDb

link/OqyU3JCbkDb

Asul

© nazz

All rights reserved 2023