12

Chapter 12

Minsan ay hinihiniling ko na sana ay kaya kong pahintuin ang oras sa tuwing nasa isa akong pangyayari na sobrang saya ko dahil ayokong umalis sa mga pangyayari na 'yun.

Asul is a phase that I don't want to go through. I don't want that to the point of my life that I need to have an Asul phase again.

Days and months had passed and just like that our first semester had ended. I ended the semester being part of the honor list.

I never thought I would survive a semester being a STEM student. It's really hard for me, and I'm very thankful that I survived it.

"Hay, buong akala ko mas mauuna pa tayong matapos kaysa sa semester." Jill said and all of us chuckled.

Gabe and I are still the same.

He's still so annoying and makulit pa rin. Lagi niya akong hinahatid pauwi sa tuwing magtitinda kami sa plaza.

The bond of Me, Jill and Ria are getting stronger. Now that I get to know them more, I can tell that they are really good friends.

The list of the rankings for this semester is posted on the post office in the Main Hall. Gabe topped the whole Grade Eleven batch.

I'm not shocked about it, Gabe is Gabe. I can tell from his performance and his smartness. He's very deserving of the spot.

Pres got the second spot for the rankings, point five lang ang lamang ni Gabe. So close.

HUMSS got ranked three, for the fourth spot is from ABM and for Fifth, Marcus got it. Nagulat din ako sa mababang rank ni Marcus ngayong senior high school dahil ranked two siya noong grade ten pero dahil maraming transferee this school year, naiintindihan ko.

Gabe Creisghtien Delvin - 99.567
Dani Clarel Asuncion - 99
Angeline Lim - 98.234
Carl Angelo Gonzales - 97.892
Marcus Aire Baltazar - 97.345

"Galing talaga ni Papi Gabe!" Bati nila Tan sa lalaki. "Sus." He responded to them.

"Congrats.." Mahina at halos pabulong na ito and I gave him a small smile.

"Salamat, Boss." Napalingon naman siya sa akin at isang matamis na ngiti ang lumitaw sa kaniyang labi.

I'm very thankful that even though STEM is a very challenging strand, I still have honors.

Jill, Ria and I, all of us are part of the honor list. Proud ako sa kanila dahil sila ang nakasama ko na magreklamo, umiyak at masurvive ang first semester namin.

There's so many changes to my Lola. Almost two weeks and she's not waking up. And we, her family, are really worried about her. This is our first time experiencing this kind of thing.

I know if she's awake she will be so proud of me. For my achievements. And I will do my very best next semester for her.

I really miss her, I miss our bonds, our chikas while I'm massaging her hands.

But I still talk to her everyday right after I go to school but it's different from before, now that I'm not getting any replies to her.

"Nabunot kanina si Ria, La, tapos hindi siya nakasagot kasi hindi siya nakikinig." I chuckled waiting for her reply but I know that it is impossible to get a reply from her.

I was doing our activity in calculus. I was quietly answering it to my seat. The activity has five items and need na namin ito i-pasa after ng time period niya.

Bigla na lang ako napatulala at may kung anong bumagabag sa isipan ko. Bigla ko naisip si Lola at ang mga alaala namin noon, no'ng ako ay bata pa.

But since earlier it bothers me that I feel nervous even though I don't know why. My hands were trembling and I don't know why.