13

Chapter 13

Everyone has their own of golden core memory, 'yung gusto mong binabalik-balikan dahil sa masasayang alaala nito at ang mga taong kasama mo doon. Siguro ang sa akin ay ang mga panahon na magkasama kami ni Lola.. dahil dun sa mga 'yun, ramdam ko ang pagmamahal, ang kalayaan at walang takot.

Now, I believe that you will only cherish the moments if the person becomes a memory.

The saddest moment is when the person who gave you the best memories, becomes a memory.

Everyone has their time.

And this is her time.

Even if it's hard, I need to let it go, move forward and move on.

For the whole week without my Lola, I was emotionally drained. Whole week, I was not able to attend classes but luckily, our adviser is very considerate.

Tatlong araw lang binurol ang Lola ko, pumunta rito sina Jill at Ria.

I don't have energy for everything. I lose appetite, I cannot sleep at night thinking about my Lola. Asul takes me.

But I believe that the darkest times of our life are just part of our life and I know that I will see the light. Asul is a phase that I don't want to go through again.

Jill and Ria hugged me earlier and it gives comfort to me. They really are the best.

I was peacefully alone on the bench of the school's covered court. I was reading a romance book. There are also some students here at the court, so I was not alone.

Our last subject teacher announced she will not attend our class because of her meeting with other teachers. Our school guards are not allowing us to go out if it's not school dismissal. And I feel like I don't have enough energy to socialize with my classmates.

I was reading a romance book that I really love.

Reading books comforts me.

I feel like I was able to escape from the reality of the world.

Mabuti at hindi gaanong maingay dito dahil mayroong klase ang ibang estudyante.

I really love how cute the story I'm reading right now is.

It was a high school love and an enemies to lovers trope.

I love how they tease each other and make fun of each other knowing that they are falling in love.

God! I really like high school love tropes!

I was focused on reading the book when I saw a shadow of a familiar figure appear in infront of me.

"Hey.." His voice is soothing.

I looked up to him. He gave me a small smile and a concerned look.

"Strawberry drink." Abot niya sa hawak niya.

I gave him a puzzled look.

"You said that strawberries make you happy.." Aniya, "That's why I bought this, para kahit papaano ay gumaan ang nararamdaman mo." He added.

He's really annoying, right?

That makes me happy, I can't stop smiling from that. It's not because it is strawberry but because the thought that he remembered that strawberries makes me happy.

"Thank you, Gabe!" I thanked him.

"No problem, Boss" He gave me a smile.

It's weird that his presence makes me happy. Him being here with me makes me happy and I don't know why.