Bio:

1.

Name: Josh Bei Fong

Gender: Male

Age: 18 (books 1-3), 21 (book 4)

Bending: Metal, Platinum and earth,

Hidden bending: Fire and lighting (secret ability learnt from his close friend)

Fighting style: close quarter combat (when not bending, Sword), bow and arrow.

Home: Republic city (main), Zaofu (second home, during holidays)

Looks:

Accessory: glasses, contact lenses (when fighting)

Vehicle:

Likes: training with his adoptive mother, helping the avatar and her friends, going on walks around Republic city, train spotting at Central city station, playing with Tenzin's kids, meeting new allies and friends, meditating with Tenzin, riding h...

Likes: training with his adoptive mother, helping the avatar and her friends, going on walks around Republic city, train spotting at Central city station, playing with Tenzin's kids, meeting new allies and friends, meditating with Tenzin, riding his bike, hanging out/training with Kuvira.

Dislikes: the equalists, president Raiko, the red lotus, the earth empire, Tarrlok, Amon, Unalaq, batarr Jr, the Earth Queen, power crazy politics, hot or cold weather.

Info: Since he was a kid, Josh has mastered both earth and metal bending. When he met his adoptive mother, Lin. Josh learns a new type of bending known as platinum. He is the very first person to platinum bend. He also rides a modified motorbike that has the ability to launch cables from underneath the headlight. After he arrives at the metal clan's city, Josh accidentally bumps into the captain of Zaofu's security named Kuvira, the pair started their friendship as a rivalry.

Friends/allies:
Avatar Korra
Bolin
Mako
Asami
Tenzin
Tonraq (from visiting the Southern water tribe)
Zuko (from his close friend, Ophelia)
Princess Ophelia
General Iroh (brother of Ophelia)
Maurice
Kuvira
Lieutenant of the equalists (known as Kong Han, I don't know the lieutenant's real name so I made one up)

Enemies:
Red lotus
Amon
The Equalists
Hiroshi Sato
Zaheer
Gahzan
Ming-hua
P'li
Dai li
The earth Queen

Family:
? (Birth mother)
Lin Beifong (adopted mother)
Suyin Beifong (adopted aunt)
Baatar Sr (adopted uncle)
Baatar Jr (adopted cousin)
Huan (adopted cousin)
Wing and Wei (adopted cousins)
Opal (adopted cousin)
Toph (adopted grandmother)

2

Name: Ophelia

Age: 19 (books 1-3), 23 (book 4)

Gender: female

Bending: Fire and lighting

Fighting style: all round (Sword, bow, Lance)

Looks:

(Eyes are different colour: gold like her mother)

Likes: training with her close friend, visiting Republic city, practising her lighting, helping out with looking after Tenzin's kids, the glacier festival.

Dislikes: same as Josh (besides the weather).

Home: captial city, Fire Nation. Republic city. (Second home)

Friends:
Josh and the others (besides her brother and grandfather)

Relatives:
Fire Lord Zuko (grandfather)
Izumi (mother)
General Iroh (brother)
Maurice (brother)

Enemies:
Like Josh

Royal position: crown Princess

Info: Ophelia was in Republic city on the day of the final match of the pro bending tournament as a special guest. When the equalists attacked the arena, Ophelia was saved by an old friend of hers, Josh Beifong. At her request to the chef of Republic city's police, Ophelia had Josh as her bodyguard to protect her from any enemies including the equalists and the northern water tribe. After harmonic conversion, Ophelia joins Korra in her quest to find new air benders. After she heard about her family's troubled past from her grandfather, Ophelia vows to protect the avatar.