Everybody's Drowning

Narration
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys teamed up and managed to lift Ms. Babu's limp body over to the couch. Jess was still on the phone with her niece. She went into the drawer in the living room, taking out a piece of paper and a pen. Writing down Emily's full name, street address and any other possible information.

"Emily, where exactly are you?"

"I'm still at the station, I've been calling my auntie for hours, but I couldn't get ahold of her. I didn't know what to do"

The little girl was hysterically crying on the other end and with Jess's pregnancy hormones, she couldn't help but cry either.

Emily's big sister was violently murdered from an Intentional attack on a drug lords son that she was dating. The Sinaloa Cartel is one of the largest and most powerful drug trafficking organizations in the world. The attack was meant for the leader Alphonso López. However his son Guzmán López dated Ms. Babu's niece, Aarushi and they were at the wrong place at the wrong time. Her body was riddled with bullets, to point that her eyeballs had popped out. Her skull was shattered and brain matter was all over the floor. The attack took no longer than three minutes, wiping out over fifteen guards, Aarushi, Alphonso, his sister and mother.

"They're having a war, they are going to retaliate, please help me. I have no family, Im scared" Emily cried out. She was a thirteen year old girl who just lost her legal guardian and sister. She had nobody left except her auntie and she ignored her all day when she needed her the most.

"Emily do you know anyone else over there?" Jess asked with a swift beating heart.

"No I have no family, so I cant leave the station, what if they come back for me? What if I'm next, please help me. Where is my auntie? I don't want to die"

Shit Shit Shit!

"Jess, we have to call Mason" Georgia suggested.

"And tell him what? He's detoxing right now, he's no use to us"

"He sends money to them every month, I'm sure he had to know someone in order to open the account. He has the money and resources to get to her. He's a powerful man, use him"

"Hello? Is anyone there?" Emily asked on the other end.

"He's no help to anyone of us right now Georgia, I'm not even sure if he can talk. He was crying from the pain that his body was in when I last spoke to him"

"There is a thirteen year old girl half way across the world with a dead mother and a sister who was brutally murdered hours ago, no family, and only the clothes on her back. We have to do something"

"I KNOWWWW!!"

She yelled out, leaning over and holding her stomach. "Are you okay?" Georgia ran to her side, wrapping her arms around her to sit her down.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell, this is just a lot. I want to help, its in my nature to help children, but Mason is sick, and I'm scared how he may react if I tell him this news. He would fly to India on his private jet himself and get Emily, but I cant jeopardize my Childs fathers life either. We have no idea exactly where she is, or who's possibly following her or if she maybe in danger also. I cant put him or any of you in harms way Georgia. I cant"

"Hello? Is someone coming to help me?"  Emily's poor voice was barely audible.

"So what do you suggest we do?"