Somewhere Across Town

In the case of two year old Khaleel Jr. Khaleel senior, you are not the father

"Ahh see I told You !"

"Shut up"

"You owe me one hundred dollars" I said and he shook his head laughing.

This was the fourth day in a row Malik and I have been watching Maury and Jerry Springer in the staff room.

Damien is jobless because the The Healing Rehabilitation Centre is now completely closed down.

He's applied to other jobs, however he's hell bent on being employed here.
It's been about two weeks since we've been intimate and honestly, I'm losing it.

The slightest touch from Malik's arm to my skin sends my brain into a frenzy. Not to mention I keep having wet dreams of Mason.

Every night I could feel him creeping up on me, kissing my ear lobes, massaging my back whiles kissing my neck. Rubbing my feet and kissing my thighs. Then to roll over and see Damien's face only makes me suck my teeth.

He hasn't called me since that night and I'm honestly a bit saddened by that.
I thought we were going to be friends this go round but I felt like he was avoiding me.

Sym has still been talking to him these past few days. I know because she cant shut up about him. Everyday it's 'Mason this, Mason that'.

Why was he avoiding me? And who the hell was that ladies voice in the background?

He wants to be on video calls half naked with me but have other women in the home with him? Who does that?

"Ms Jones if you don't take this money from
Me, Symone is going to snatch it"

Malik's voice brought me back from zoning out.

"Give it to her" I told him and she gladly accepted it.

"I need it more than any of you" She said

"You sure do" I chuckled

"Huh?"

" What?"

"That was mean to say" she rolled her eyes

"But I only agreed with what you said, I didn't mean it in a bad way Symone. I'm sorry"

"Not everyone has money like you two"

"I don't think she meant anything by it" Malik backed me up which infuriated her even more.

"Oh really ? Are you saying that because you want to sleep with her?"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me Dr. Brooks"

" Symone" he changed his tone

"She has a boyfriend you know?"

"Symone!" I Spoke up

"Jessica!"

"What is wrong with you?" I asked.

"Not like you would care. You haven't checked on jr. in how long? You don't know half the shit his father is putting me Through!" She got terry eyed.

"Sym... let's talk"

"I'll give you two a minute" Malik got up and left. As close as him and I are, I've never even raised my voice at him like that.

"I'm sorry..." she broke down in tears.

"Sym you know I didn't mean that comment in a mean way"

"I know, I just feel so bad"