Times Up

•10 Minutes Left•
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, you alright?" Allison sat next to Liam on the love couch. He was quiet and distant, she wanted to help him but didn't know how.

"I hate that dude and the way he speaks to you. I don't know what you ever saw in him. He's a piece of shit"

"I know Liam, that's why I stay away from him as much as I can"

"But people think that you two are together"

"Because they have to think that we are. But today you might've blown my cover by coming over to defend me today. Stefan's been calling and blowing me up the entire way here"

"What? Are you serious? Let me see"

"No Liam, I don't want to make more trouble for you"

Without hearing a word she said, Liam went upstairs, taking off his school clothes, changing into some sportswear and tennis.

"Liam, what are you doing?" Allison came upstairs, standing in the door way.

"Let me see your phone" he demanded.

Stefan
You're such a whore, I know
You're sleeping with that black
Boy.
Seen✔️

You're a whore just like your
Mother.
Seen✔️

I should've left your ass alone
The first time. Stupid bitch.
Seen✔️

Thats why I fucked your best friend
And cheated on you the entire time.
Seen✔️

Your a skank, no one will ever
Want you.

Allison
Are you done?
Leave me alone !!

Stefan
I hope your dad know his
Whore of a daughter likes
Fucking black niggers 🖕🏻

"Liam...." Shayla stood at the doorway with her phone. "Stefan's on Snapchat talking shit, making threats"

"Where is he"

"He and a few of the guys from the team is at the skating ring"

"Let's go!"

"No no no wait Liam, please I don't want you fighting and getting In Trouble" Allison tried stopping him but he wasn't hearing her. He was seeing red, Stefan not only disrespected her, but he's boldly attacking Liam via social media.

"Allison you can either stay here and whimper like a coward, or you can come and have my back as your boyfriend, you choose!" He stomped around her but double back to leave behind the amulet his aunt gave him from his mother. He valued it too much to take behind him and it be ruined.

With only four minutes left, Liam stormed downstairs and the boys jumped up, ready to head out. Shayla had already shown them the videos of Stefan ranting and they were riding for their boy Liam. All or nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Liams's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I may not be a real man yet, but one thing my auntie always taught me was to stand up for myself. Always do what's right, be a person of honor and have integrity.

This loser was trying to diminish my character in front of his friends for views and likes. I was never a bad kid, I never even fought someone before. Yet the rage I had, making my body so tense and heat up, I wanted to release that wrath onto Stefan.

I've never seen someone talk to a girl so nasty and vile. He was a real bitch and needed a good ass whooping.

I don't care whether I won or lost, I just wanted to show Allison that I had her back and nobody was going to disrespect her or me.

We made it downtown to the skating ring and a lot of kids from school were here. My bet was that they had seen Stefan's videos and knew I may make an appearance.

Stefan was snuggled up in the corner with Sabrina, she was one of Allison's close friends, but the minute her and Stefan broke up, she was all over him. He's the one who likes whores yet had the audacity to call Allison one? What a prick.

"Oh wow, look what the garbage truck brought in"

I heard a voice in my head, trying to talk me out of fighting this loser. It's like that voice was pulling me away but my anger blurred my vision.

"Stefan, I'm going to ask you kindly and nicely to apologize for those filthy messages you sent to Allison and to please leave us alone. We don't want any trouble or issues with you going forward. We don't have to like one another, but the least we can do is not disrespect each other either"

"Did you really come over here to have a Kumbaya moment?" He said making everyone around them laugh.

"Yes, yes I did, if that's what you want to call it then fine"

"Nigger fuck off! Go to hell"

"Excuse me? You realize you're at an all black skating ring ? And that some of your team mates are black?" Shayla said, recording the entire ordeal.

Stefan was so racist, he didn't even realize the nasty statement he had made aloud.

"You know what I meant, I didn't mean it like that"

"Oh really? So how did you mean to say it? Where's the hard mouth talking guy that made those videos ? Because he's a real bitch and I'm looking for him"

The crowd was filled with "Ooooohhh's" and gasps.

"What did you say?" Stefan stood up, walking over to me and I stepped forward to approach him, which he didn't expect.

"I said where is The BITCH because I'm looking for him"

Stefan pushed me and I stumbled back. But once I got my bearings, I planted a sucker punch to his face, twisting his entire jaw.

He tried to get up but was too dizzy, he stumbled back and forth swinging his arms around wildly but none of his hits were lethal. He looked like a deer in headlights. The crowd was laughing at him and I crossed my arms chuckling.

There was a heavy hand on my shoulder which made me look back. It was Allison's father, I looked at her and she had the scariest face I had ever seen.

"Carolina Police Department, You are under arrest for assault and battery"

"What? No ! He didn't do anything!" Shayla shouted and he pushed her, making her phone fall to the ground.

He returned his attention back to me, pushing me on the floor, planting his foot on my neck and hand cuffing me.

"Sir you're on his neck!" I heard Caleb and Tyson.

"Get off of him !" Mj yelled out but the officer withdrew his weapon, holding it to his face. Mj placed his hands up in surrender in fear that he may be shot.

"You niggers think you can do anything, you little fuckers! I have something for all of you" he said in my ear.

Breathing became difficult to the point that I lost consciousness.

The last thing I remember was flashing lights from peoples phones, my only prayer was that they were recording everything to save me.