𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

↣ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

Kathleen struggled with her emotions since her heart had been broken and her soul had been lost and buried

Kathleen struggled with her emotions since her heart had been broken and her soul had been lost and buried. She felt alone once more, and she was unsure of how to digest everything.

She lost Chrissy, Eddie and her house. Everything is gone, she wasn't even aware of her father's current location. Piece by piece, it was torn to shreds. Perhaps her father has gone as well. Leaving her in Hawkins all alone.

Everyone in Hawkins was packed up and fleeing in order to avoid joining the satanic community that has taken over the town of Hawkins. All the worrying and shouts that Jason had yelled out to the town's people, they all pointed the finger at Eddie and claimed him responsible for everything.

Her blonde hair was wrapped up in a sloppy bun which now had black running through it which remind her of Eddie. Kathleen stuffed another piece of clothing into the box. Before applying tape, she completely closed the box. "Eddie would laugh at the way your hair looked and thought it was ridiculous." A voice spoke to her from behind.

"Remember, Eddie dyed my hair blue don't forget, I highly doubt he would think this Is ridiculous." Kathleen remarked as she turned around to see Robin standing there holding a box. They were back inside the Wheeler's home, assisting them in gathering donations for everyone who suffered a loss during these terrible times.

Kathleen sighed shakily as Robin approached her.

"I just don't know what I'm going to do without him, I already miss his stupid laugh and dumb words." Kathleen said as Robin placed her hands into hers. "I loved him, Robin, he was my best friend, and now that he's gone, I have no one, and I know I shouldn't say that because I have you, Steve, Dustin, and even Nancy."

"You can feel however you want, Eddie, Steve, Dustin, Nancy, Max, and Lucas will always be people you love. I will also love you, I'm just glad I can say it now and properly." Robin kissed the girl's hands as she brought them to her lips. Kathleen flushed slightly.

Kathleen whispered, "I love you too." as she kissed Robin, and the other girl grinned. The two stood alone in the lounge area. Kathleen stepped back after a minute. "We should probably take these out." She stated that as she went to pick up a box.

They both stepped out to see Nancy talking to her mother and Steve discussing plans with Dustin. "You're not fighting again, are you?" Kathleen laughed as she slid the box into the rear of the automobile.

"Someone order a pizza?" Mrs Wheeler asked. A pizza truck approached the Wheeler's driveway.

"Pizza?" When Dustin inquired, everyone turned to look at the van. Will, El, Jonathan Mike, and someone Kathleen didn't know all emerged from the van, which was entirely unexpected.