𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

↣ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘤𝘵

"You gotta admit though, as a fear of engineering alone, this is impressive

"You gotta admit though, as a fear of engineering alone, this is impressive." As Kathleen looked in her surroundings, Dustin responded. Kathleen wasn't going to say it out loud but the youngster was right it was a really cool please.

"What are you talking about? It's a total fire hazard. There are no stairs, there's no exit, there's just an elevator that drops you halfway to hell." Steve argued.

"When did King Steve show concern for the security of the populace?" Kathleen smiled a little as she observed the annoyance on his face.

"They're Commies, you don't pay people, they cut corners." After Erica's remark, Steve seemed a little more confused.

"To be fair to our Russian comrades, I don't think this tunnel was designed for walking. Think about it developed the perfect system for transporting that cargo." Robin commented, looking at the bunch.

"It all comes into the mall like any old delivery."

"And then they load it up onto those trucksand nobody's the wiser."

"You think they built this whole mall so they could transport that green poison?" Steve questioned them as they continued to walk.

"I believe they are doing more than just using some acid in a tube, I don't believe that is all they are doing." Kathleen added her personal theory.

"It's gotta be much more valuable,like promethium or something." Dustin continued, Agreeing with Kathleen's theory.

"What the hell is promethium?"

"It's what Victor Stone's dad used to make Cyborg's bionic and cybernetic components."Robin answered. Kathleen was drawn in by her excitement for the way she presents the situation. Steve was still disoriented, though.

"Now,that's impressive." Robin blushed slightly after Kathleen complimented him.

"You're all so nerdy, it makes me physically ill."While holding her stomach as if about to vomit, Erica sputtered. Kathleen grinned at her.

"If you think they're nerdy, meet Eddie, he's a lot more nerdier than these guys." Kathleen spoke inaudibly to the younger girl, who was interested in Eddie.

"No, no, no.no, don't lump me in with them. I'm not a nerd, all right?" Steve said,trying not to appear as nerdy as the rest of them.

"Why so sensitive, Harrington? Afraid of losing cool points to a ten-year-old child?" Dustin and Kathleen snickered as Robin made fun of him.

"No, I'm just saying I don't know jack shit about Prometheus." Kathleen looked at Steve, puzzled as to why he was talking about a Greek titan.

"Promethium." Dustin corrected him.