𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

↣ 𝘉𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘥

When they arrived at Reefer Rick's house, Kathleen was standing in front because she was familiar with the layout

When they arrived at Reefer Rick's house, Kathleen was standing in front because she was familiar with the layout. The lights were turned out inside, which may have been done for security reasons in case someone came looking for the wrong reasons.

When Dustin got to the door, he began to ring the bell many times but no answer. " Okay. Well, that's settled. I guess he's not here. " While Steve sighed, Kathleen grinned as she turned to face the boathouse.

" Eddie! It's Dustin!" Dustin yelled and then began to bang on the door with his fist. " Look, we just wanna talk, okay?, No cops, I swear. We just wanna help. Eddie! "

" Dustin, please stop yelling, there are other nasty drug dealers who live in this area and we are definitely do not want them showing up." He stopped abruptly, as Kathleen yelled at him.

When Max spotted the boat shed, she called everyone's attention as they followed Kathleen around the side of the house.

" Hello? " Robin called out, slowly opening the door as they peaked inside. " is anyone home? "

As soon as the door opened, thoughts of herself and Eddie laughing filled her head. She recalled the memories of their time here when they were younger, which made her smile

" What a dump. " Steve groused, He retrieved an oar from the wall and began to prod the boat wrapped in a tarp that was in the middle of the space.

Kathleen gave him a frustrated look. " apologies King Steve, that a drug dealer's boat house wasn't luxurious enough for you. " she said.

" What are you doing? " Dustin inquired

" He might be in here. " Steve indicated, there would be a murder if he used it to strike Eddie.

"Steve, Eddie is harmless, so stop doing that or I'll strike you with it," she said. Before detecting something in the tarp, choosing to act unaware.

" So take the tarp off. " Dustin suggested.

"If you're so brave, you take the tarp off." Steve replied

" Someone was here. " Max said as there were wrappers to show that someone had been here.

" Maybe he heard us. Got spooked and ran. " Robin suggested as she was now standing behind Kathleen.

" Don't worry. Steve will get him with his oar. " Dustin affirmed, with a smile.

" I know you think you're being funny, but considering everyone in this room has nearly died a hundred times, personally, I don't find it funny in the slight..." Steve started only for Eddie to suddenly appeared from under the tarp, grabbed Steve, and held him against the wall while squeezing a shattered glass bottle on his neck.