𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

↣ 𝘋𝘰 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘔𝘦

Kathleen hurried towards the cart that Dustin and Erica had apparently stolen earlier

Kathleen hurried towards the cart that Dustin and Erica had apparently stolen earlier. Kathleen quickly assisted the others in getting into the back. As she moved her leg, she winced in pain. Dustin began driving while Steve and Robin were arguing about something, She wondered to herself what they had taken while she pressed up against the cage.

"No, dingus, it's 500!"

"It's 300!" Steve argued.

Robin came to a halt for a brief moment as she considered something. "Let's say a million." They both began to laugh over something minor, which had something to do with the blonde haired girl. Dustin flipped the cart. As Steve pressed his foot into her leg, she cried out in pain. Dustin turned around to make sure they were all okay.

Kathleen carefully exited the cart as Erica assisted her in walking to the elevator. She sat on the ground, watching Dustin and Erica drag the clearly drugged/drunk teenagers into the elevator. "They have clearly been intoxicated with something." Kathleen observed as she added into the conversation. Watching as they tried to pretend to surf.

The teenagers were completely absorbed in their thoughts and had no idea who or where they were, as Dustin tried to engage them in conversation. "don't know what he cut me with, but whatever it was hurts like a bitch." Kathleen stated as she tried to move her body up to be in a more comfortable posture as Erica keeled next to the girl, making sure she was okay.

Evidently sensing how uncomfortable she was, Erica made the decision to divert her attention. "Tell me about..what was his name..Edward?" she asked. noticing the girl's smile when he was mentioned, which suggested that she must value him.

"His name is Eddie. Edward is a name he despises. He is the funniest and most nerdy person I've ever met. He was treated like garbage by my uncle, and he still blames himself for what his father did to him." As she watched the two teenagers make fun of one another. Erica became aware of the need to remove her bandages when she noticed how much blood had accumulated through them.

Finally, the elevator came to a stop. Slowly rising, Kathleen moved to stand between Dustin and Erica. When they opened the doors, she felt the cool breeze. She hobbled out as Steve and Robin strangely began to taste the air. Once she realized the Russians were also up here with guns and chasing them, she closed her eyes in frustration 

"Shit! Come on! Come on!" Dustin panicked as they all had to return to the elevator, Dustin grew anxious. She took a hesitant breath and lean against the box. "Let's move through here." As they began to make their way back inside the Star court Mall.

Finally, everyone entered the theaters after him. Kathleen slowed down and shook her head. As she sat in the waiting area making everyone stop. "Go inside, I'll be here." Dustin and Erica were prepared to object until they observed her leg, they nodded their agreement in silence. Before entering the Cinema, forcing Steve and Robin in with force.