𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

↣ 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦

Kathleen collapsed to the ground on her knees and watched as the others labored to stand back up as their oxygen levels gradually returned and they regained control

Kathleen collapsed to the ground on her knees and watched as the others labored to stand back up as their oxygen levels gradually returned and they regained control. As Robin approached her, she coughed loudly. "Kathleen, everything is fine."

Before assisting Steve, Robin immediately assisted her in standing up and made sure the girl was okay. She stared at her girlfriend, who was gradually attempting to overcome whatever had happened, and the panic slowly subsided.

"Are you guys doing okay?" In response to the lingering sensation of the vines, Kathleen questioned, her hands reaching her throat. They all nodded to her question.

"I don't believe in a higher power or divine intervention. But that was a miracle." As she turned to face the vines that were suddenly pulling back, Robin remarked.

"Then we better not waste it. Phase four." Nancy nodded as everyone looked up the stairs.

"Flambé."

The gang moved cautiously in the direction of the attic, halting in front of Vecna who was acting hypnotically and evidently attempting to achieve something like Dustin had said to them. Kathleen struggled to comprehend what it would be like to see Vecna in person. But she was prepared to fight whatever it took for her and Hawkins' sake.

Lighting the bottle, Steve tossed the burning glass, which flew through the air and struck Vecna while Kathleen watched. As they all began to retreat, there was fire all around him and them, causing Vecna to collapse to the ground. forcing him to forfeit his own game

When Vecna looked up and saw that all four of them were looking at him directly, Kathleen and Robin both lit their bottles on fire right away, hitting Vecna hard and viciously as he moved backwards towards the window.

Nancy took a step forwards, a look of rage on her face. She raised her shotgun and began firing at Vecna. Vecna finally crashed through the window as Nancy pressed the final trigger, plunging to the ground.

"That was the coolest thing I think we have ever done." Kathleen exhaled, and they all chuckled gently. Nancy turned as they proceeded away from the shattered glass and up the stairs.

They stepped outside, the creel house more shattered than before. "Is he known for vanishing?" Kathleen inquired, while everyone glanced around for Vecna, who was nowhere to be found.

When the clock chimed four times, they knew they had failed and dashed inside to check the time. This was all for nothing.

"Four chimes."

"Max" Nancy said, They fell silent as they were all appalled by their own shortcomings.

Kathleen leant on Robin as the girl held her firmly, feeling as if everything they did was for nothing as they strolled through the upside down. Red lines, shining brilliantly, went through the upside down. They failed Max, they lost the girl they were trying to save.

When they returned to the trailer, a cut ran through her house. Kathleen spun around as soon as she heard a whimper. A figure lay on the ground, which she could see. They all came over to Dustin and said, "No." Kathleen muttered when she noticed who was lying on the ground.

"Kathleen please, he...cut the rope, I'm so sorry." Kathleen sank to her knees as Dustin sobbed softly. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she stared at the boy's dead body.

Kathleen examined the blood on his face, his eyes remained wide as though looking at her. "Eddie, I still need you, please come back to me." Even if it was utterly hopeless, she murmured to Eddie. Cradling his face with one of her hands, feeling the cold touch.

Robin sat down bedside her, holding the girl close to her as she was trying to be comforting but not overboard. "Eddie, please." She cried out as she bowed her head, and she felt Dustin's hand on hers as they both cried over Eddie, the boy who lay silently between them. He was so silent and peaceful it terrified her.

Kathleen clutched Eddie's hand, A scream broke from her, it echoes through the upside down. The misery oozing from her, tears streaming down her cheeks as she grieved. Kathleen had just lost her other half, and for the first time in forever, laughter inside her died.

_________________
Author's notes

Oh Kathleen my dear, Eddie's death was so devastating in the show and Kathleen still needs her cousin. She now loses her home and cousin even though she still has more she loses a lot of things she loves.

Shout out to my favourite people.norasnetflix RuffieRoseStories arsvenal kiesluverr KleeAlise11 andorss

Well that's all from me. I hope to see you in the next update