𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

↣ 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘖𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴

When they arrived at the trailer park, Kathleen pushed the bike to the ground and gazed back at her house

When they arrived at the trailer park, Kathleen pushed the bike to the ground and gazed back at her house. Like everything else in this place, it's totally disgusting.

"That's gotta be a Guinness World Record. Most miles traveled interdimensionally." Robin said, her tone filled with excitement.

"Just inhaled a bunch of that crap. It's stuck in my throat." Steve coughed out.

"Try not to breath it in drama queen." Kathleen said, moving past him towards her home.
When Steve pushed open the trailer door and they all walked in, Kathleen felt sick. This is where she grew up, and she was viewing everything in a new light.

"This is where Chrissy died. Like, right where she died." Eddie said, Kathleen was immediately affected by the girl's death and what her cousin has to deal with as a result.

"I think there's something in there." Robin said, As they got closer to the entrance, their curiosity grew. It was kind of moving, and the noise was loud.

"What the hell is that?" Eddie asked.

The barrier was immediately broken, causing all of the teenagers to jump back in surprise. Steve walks over carefully, the others following after him as they all glance up. "no way." Dustin, Erica, Lucas, and Max, were all staring down on them. They all chuckled and returned their waves. They're relieved to be going home.

The kids started to work on their side, making a makeshift rope, and everything came to a halt as Eddie's mattress fell to the ground. "Those stains are, uh...I dunno what those stains are." Eddie said. Kathleen wasn't totally prepared to find out where the stains came from especially since she lives with the guy. Robin made a tiny judgmental remark.

"Not quite sure how these physics work. But, uh...Here goes nothing." Dustin said, he tossed down the makeshift rope through the hole as it dropped down, Kathleen looked at in amazement. "And if my theory is correct..." he trailed off, he let go of the rope and it stayed in place. "Huh. Abracadabra."

"Kathleen?"

She was startled by a voice and spun around, but there was nothing behind her. She shakes her head and turns around to see Robin pulling on the rope.

"This is the craziest shit I've ever seen in my life. And I've seen some crazy shit." Erica giggles.

"Guess I'm the guinea pig." Robin says, she jumped up onto the rope as she began to climb it, she dropped down onto the mattress. "Oh, thank God. That was fun."

Eddie followed suit, he landed on the mattress with a thud. "That was fun." He said with a grin.
Nancy followed suit and climbed up. She slid down the mattress as gracefully as one could. When she saw the stains, she immediately made a disgusted face.

Kathleen raised her head, clutched the rope, and turned to face Steve. "If I don't see you on the other side, I'm going to sell all your hairspray." She smiled when she stated this. Steve rolled his eyes and assisted her in climbing the ladder.

She began to climb but was suddenly whisked into a pit of darkness. She was perplexed as to what was going on. "Kathleen, I've missed you" Kathleen turned to see an older woman with a brilliant smile standing there.

"Mom?"

_________________
Author's notes

So instead of Nancy, I kinda gave Kathleen her vision of Vecna. I just really wanted to do it since Vecna seemed infuriated with the Trailer park so I had to do it.

Shout out to my favourite people.norasnetflix RuffieRoseStories arsvenal kiesluverr KleeAlise11 andorss

Well that's all from me. I hope to see you in the next update