𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘖𝘯𝘦

↣ 𝘓𝘢𝘸𝘺𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴

Although Kathleen didn't particularly dislike high school, she had some issues with the students there

Although Kathleen didn't particularly dislike high school, she had some issues with the students there. It seemed like only yesterday when she was talking to Chrissy and her friends or joking with her cousin. She was now standing in the same corridor, attempting to flee a bizarre murder. Who seems to enjoy harming the innocent.

They all rushed inside Ms Kelley's office. she gazed around the room, having only been in here once when her cat was run over. She really missed that kitty. She took up one of the books and scoffed, wondering why anyone would bother with counseling. She thought to herself as she watched Max sit in the chair with others hovering over her.

Kathleen was staring at something on the wall when the room fell silent. She looked around to discover Max was lost in her own world as the boys struggled to attract her attention. "Max, come on." Dustin shook her, as if attempting to awaken her.

Max's eyes widened and she looked around the room. Kathleen took a step closer, eager to calm the girl who had been startled out of nowhere.

"It was literally right here." Max stated. They were now staring at a wall that was meant to have a large grandfather's clock on it.

"A grandfather clock?"

" It was so real." She explained as she looked around the room. "And then, when I got closer, suddenly I just...I woke up."

"It was like she was in a trance or something." Dustin began to explain to Nancy and Robin, who were now at school. "Exactly what Eddie said
happened to Chrissy."

"People call that possession, and I believe we stop tampering with things we shouldn't." Kathleen replied, looking up from where she was reclining next to Robin.

Dustin rolled his eyes and was ready to speak, when Max cut him off. "That's not even the bad part. Fred and Chrissy, they both came to Miss Kelley for help." Kathleen couldn't look at Chrissy's face so she moved her attention elsewhere while Max showed them both the files.

"Uh, they both were having headaches, bad headaches that wouldn't go away. And then...Then the nightmares. Trouble sleeping. They'd wake up in a cold sweat. Then they started seeing things. Bad things. From their pasts. These visions, they just... They kept on getting worse and worse, until eventually...Everything ended."

"Vecna curse." This Vecna guy was killing innocent kids . Kathleen gazed at Max and remembered Billy. She also considered Eddie and wondered if Vecna had his sights set on him.

"Chrissy's headache started a week ago. Fred's, six days ago. I've been having them for five days. I don't know how long I have. All I know is that,for Fred and Chrissy, they both died less than 24 hours after their first vision. And I just saw that goddamn clock, so...looks like I'm gonna die tomorrow." Kathleen's expression quickly changed. She felt like crying as the redheaded girl's words exited her mouth. She was aware of the possibilities, but she couldn't lose the girl in this manner.