𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦

↣ 𝘚𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘴 𝘈𝘩𝘰𝘺

"𝗘𝗗𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗠𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗢𝗡, 𝗜'𝗠 𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗬𝗢𝗨!"

When a voice rang out in the trailer, Wayne Munson simply shook his head and studied the headlines of the most recent newspaper. "That boy has a death wish," he said, taking a sip from his coffee-filled cup on the table.

A young woman with wet hair who was holding a bottle of shampoo rushed out of the bathroom as the door sprang open. fury on her face. "Where is he?" She humbly posed the question.

"Good morning, Darling," Wayne said as he turned to face her. She gave him a quick glance, and when he motioned towards the toast that was waiting for her on the bench, she relaxed. He gently made light of it by saying, "It might not be as good as what the cafes have, but it'll do," and then he went back to reading the newspaper.

"Good morning dad, where did he go?" she asked as she slowly moved towards his side and kissed his head. He indicated the front door with his finger.

"If that boy was smart enough, he'd be across the country by now." he muttered, turning the page as the girl approached the trailer door. "If you're going to fight, please make it fair for Eddie, I don't want him to weep." he advised as the door slammed shut, making him shake his head.

After a few seconds, he heard footsteps approaching down the short hall. " what did you do now?" He asked aloud, looking up to find Eddie defiantly holding a book.

"How did you know it was me? That's simply picking sides, uncle," he replied stationary as he shuffled around, trying to play of as dumb. Wayne arched an eyebrow as he watched nephew scamper around like a scared mouse.

"I know my children, who I have perfectly taught to be wonderful people, and I saw you buying a blue bottle of hair dye," he hummed, turning to Eddie, who was about to explain himself when the front door crashed open. The two men turned to see the girl standing there, holding the bottle.

"Munson," She whispered as she moved to the lounge area, the door closing on its own.

"That actually doesn't have the same effect, we have the same last name, if you forgot," he muttered as he moved away from the kitchen, thinking he had gotten away from her until the bottle was thrown into the wall besides him. Eddie turned to face her. "You just hurled the bottle at me." he exclaimed angrily.

"My hair is light blue!" She exclaimed as Wayne disregarded them both and turned to the next page of his article.

"And what a gorgeous color it is, what inspired you, Cotten candy?" The words left his mouth, and she charged, but she was snatched up, and a space formed between them.

"All right, all right enough," Wayne responded, holding his daughter in one arm and facing Eddie with the other. "It's only the beginning of summer, and you're both getting on my nerves." He remarked this as he gazed between them. He lowered his daughter on the ground but remained in the center. "I want a relaxing summer for us without either of you being arrested or in the hospital."