𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

↣ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘌𝘯𝘥

With her heart racing in time with her strides, Kathleen ran down the hill

With her heart racing in time with her strides, Kathleen ran down the hill. She entered the back without waiting for a minute. As Steve began to make his way back to the mall, she had the impression that everything was moving too quickly. Whatever was in store for them, their future will be debated.

They were coming closer, and she could see the mall in front of her. Over a few evenings, she experienced the complete opposite of everything she had ever believed. She had the impression that everything in her life had changed because of one straightforward ice cream cone. She hurriedly twists her hair into a tight bun. she doesn't want it in her face

In the car was Jonathan. Kathleen was slightly choked by the sight of Miss Wheeler brandishing a gun as Nancy stood next to the automobile, gun pointed ahead. She instantly recognized the other automobile that was inching at them and her mouth dropped. Billy Hargrove was attempting to have them killed. She understood his madness. not a killer though.

Steve took a glance at the women. When she recognized the look, she tightened her grip. He pressed the gas and accelerated forwards. In an effort to save their lives, Steve rammed into Billy's vehicle, flipping them over. Kathleen sensed her hands firmly grasping the seat. confirming that she was still healthy and sitting up straight.

Looking at the two girls,"Are you guys okay?"Steve inquired.

''Ask me tomorrow? '' Robin said.

Billy's car was literally on fire, as Kathleen saw. Regardless of how attractive the guy was, he deserved it for trying to kill everyone and treating her friends poorly. She also observed the enormous monster-like beast slithering out of Star-Court Mall. Her eyes widened as she looked up.

''What the actual fuck is that. '' Kathleen screamed

"Get in!" Kathleen was not going to be asked twice as she jumped between Will and Lucas. The thing started to follow them as Nancy moved out of the parking lot.

The sound of the radio in Robin's hand turned on. The car was surrounded by a young girl's voice asking, "𝘋𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘺-𝘉𝘶𝘯? 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘱𝘺?" Will and Lucas shook their heads as Kathleen fixed her gaze on them.

"𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘱𝘺, 𝘚𝘶𝘻𝘪𝘦-𝘱𝘰𝘰." Kathleen smiled as Dustin gave his response. His fictitious girlfriend was now speaking on the radio and seemed wonderfully genuine. There were many others in that car who shared the same flashes of recognition. '' 𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘴𝘰, 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯, 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘬'𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵? "Dustin inquired.

"𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘌𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯? '' Suzie snickered while Dustin laughed. Kathleen found them to be cute.