𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺

↣ 𝘉𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩

They huddled together behind a trailer

They huddled together behind a trailer. Eddie was wearing a Halloween mask and was looking about. When she caught a glimpse of him, Kathleen couldn't help but giggle. If anyone saw them racing around, they must have appeared to be insane.

Eddie unlocked the camper window and began to get inside before turning back and assisting everyone else. Eddie walked towards the driver's seat as Kathleen observed.

"Where'd you learn how to do this?" Steve asked, leaning over Kathleen as he watched Eddie. Who was messing around with wires.

Before continuing what he was doing, Eddie paused briefly."Well, when the other dads were teaching their kids how to fish or play ball, my old man was teaching me how to hot-wire. Now, I swore to myself I wouldn't wind up like he did, but now I'm wanted for murder, and soon, grand theft auto. So, uh, I'm really living up to that Munson name." Kathleen scowled at Eddie's mention of her uncle and his father.

"We don't currently need to be concerned about him." Kathleen said, stepping aside as Steve took her place.

"Eddie, I'm not sure I love the idea of you driving." Robin approached them and leant over Steve.

Looking across at them, Eddie grinned brightly. "Oh, I'm just starting this sucker. Harrington's got her." He lean in closer to Steve as he turned to face him directly. "Don't ya, big boy?"

Before the engine began to roar, Steve was about to say something but was looking bewildered at him. causing the owners to take action right away.

"Shit! Go." They all began to shuffle towards the seats as Steve yelled. "It's just a car. Everybody, hang on to something!" Steve exclaimed as he turned around to face everyone.

"Oh my God! Let's go! Let's go!"

In an effort to prevent falling or hurting herself, Kathleen grabbed hold of the seat and steadied herself.

"Shit, they look pissed." Dustin commented.

"It's not every day you lose your house and car in one fell swoop." Robin said, shrugging.

They had eventually managed to flee, and everyone felt secure enough to be comfortable. Kathleen, who was struggling to close her eyes due to tiredness, leant against Robin.

Max was in her own world with her headphones on while Lucas was sitting next to her, just keeping an eye on her. He felt a small nudge from Kathleen.

"Go, talk to her." Kathleen grinned and turned her head in Max's direction. Erica began to explain her newest concept to Eddie who was listening carefully and excitedly.

Finally, the camper arrived in the combat area. While the others entered the store, Lucas and Dustin stayed with Eddie. They likely had everything they required to defeat Verna in this manner.

"So much for avoiding angry hicks." Robin said, Kathleen nodded as they all looked around.

"Let's be... fast."

"Yep."

Kathleen was astounded by what they could actually obtain as she peered over at all the weaponry that were positioned on the wall. She was standing next to Nancy, who had a similar expression on her face as she looked at the rifles.

As Robin was filling the trolley with fuel, she noticed her girlfriend standing nearby and gazing at all the weapons. Her expression of awe caused Robin's heart to race.

"God, you're so in love, aren't you?" The two watched as Kathleen turned around and gave them the thumbs up as Steve leans against the shelf and questioned. The only word that could accurately express Robin's feelings was "love," and she continued to stare at her as she just nodded in response.

Kathleen went about as she examined the various guns on display. "This is so strange." She continued to glance around the store, whispering to herself.

"Kathleen Munson, I thought I recognised that garbage smell." Kathleen turned to face Jason, who was standing directly in front of her. She turned around to find Nancy casting a peek her way.

"Ha creative, do you spend your free time coming up with lame ass insults while you creating a man hunt for my cousin." She stated that the child flattered himself little but quickly pulled himself together.

"All right, let me get right to the point, where is he? I just want to talk to him." Jason murmured, his hands in his pockets. Kathleen's fist was clenched.

Kathleen moved forwards. As they observe the two, Steve and Robin immediately straighten up. "Okay yea that's not happening but how about I get straight to my point?" Kathleen's fist went straight for Jason's nose. Immediately, the youngster groaned.

"Stay away from Eddie, or I'll make sure you end up with much more than a bleeding nose." Kathleen made a threat as she stood up. She observed that other individuals were watching the chaos." The poor guy is seriously wounded. Could someone kindly assist him?"

When Kathleen noticed Erica standing at the entryway, she immediately stepped away from the crowd. "Did you just punch Jason?" Kathleen wondered, unsure if it was the funniest or most embarrassing thing she had ever done in her life.

Maybe it was both

Everyone dashed out the door and over to the RV. "What happened?" Lucas asked, Kathleen sat down as soon as the door opened, and Robin sat in front of her. Grabbing her hand to see whether she was hurt.

"Kathleen punched Jason, it was pretty funny."

_________________
Author's notes

I wanted someone to punch Jason, so I gave it to Kathleen and the probably was a reward with how much Jason was a complete asshole. Robin is starting to figure out her feelings towards Kathleen. That three magical words are coming very soon.

Shout out to my favourite people.norasnetflix RuffieRoseStories arsvenal kiesluverr KleeAlise11 andorss

Well that's all from me. I hope to see you in the next update