𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

↣ 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

"You're saying that this thing that killed Fred and Chrissy, it's from the Upside Down? " Nancy questioned as she observed the tiny group discussing what had transpired

They were seated at the picnic table in the trailer park where she and Eddie used to sit when her dad got tired of their screaming matches. She turned to face the trailer that had been tapped by the police. Her home had transformed into some sort of underworld tube, shattering her heart. When Robin saw she was uneasy, she put a hand on her shoulder.

The blonde girl slightly cuddled into the girl's side while grinning. " If the shoe fits " Steve responded, a quick glance at the couple created a small smile on his face.

" Our working theory is that he attacks with a spell or a curse." Dustin added. " Now, whether or not he's doing the bidding of the Mind Flayer or just loves killing teens, we don't know."

" All we know is this is something different." Max spoke. " Something new."

Nancy makes a head motion." Doesn't make sense."

" It's only a theory."

" No, Fred and Chrissy don't make sense." Nancy clarified. " I mean, why them?"

" There have now been two fatalities in the trailer park, what makes this location so unique?" Kathleen inquired.

" Maybe they were just in the wrong place." Dustin suggested. " Were both at the game."

" We're at the trailer park." Steve reminded everyone. " Uh, should we maybe not be here? "

" Steve I've lived here my entire life, it's not haunted or anything." Kathleen argued, protecting the house where she had grown up.

" There is something about this place." Nancy added to the conversation once more. " Fred started acting weird the second we got here. "

" Acting weird as in...? "

" Scared, on edge, upset." Nancy stated

" Max said Chrissy was upset too." Dustin mentioned.

" Chrissy was going through a lot, so it was going to be natural for her to be sad." Kathleen explained.

" Yeah, but not here. " Max informed. "She was crying in the bathroom at school."

" Serial killers stalk their prey before they strike, right? " Robin offers. " So, maybe Fred and Chrissy saw this Vecman..."

" Vecna " Dustin cuts in.

" Dunno about you, but if I saw some freaky wizard monster, I would mention it to someone."

" Maybe they did. I saw Chrissy leaving Ms. Kelley's office. " Max provided the smallest information. " If you saw a monster, you... you wouldn't go to the police. They'd never believe you. But you might go to your..."