Ch 14 Kenma

(Yes I am breaking the alternating perspectives ;-; I just thought his pov would be better for this chapter)

~Time-skip to nationals~

Shoyo and I haven't met up in quite a while.

We've been texting each other, calling each other, and telling each other how our teams have been doing. Nekoma just had a match against Sarukawa. Luckily we figured out their strategy. I'm exhausted.

I followed my team to watch Karasuno play Inarizaki. I feel like it puts me into a trance when watching him play.

"Oi Kenma, you're blushing a little on the cheeks." Yaku said.

"I am?" I suddenly felt embarrassed, "o-oh. Sorry."

"It's okay Kenma! Everyone on this team knows you like him!" Said Kai

"Ahh what??? How'd you guys find out???" I glared at Kuroo.

"You look at him a lot" said Fukunaga. "You also seem to talk to him more freely than others."

"You also talk about him a lot." Said Inuoka

"And I've never seen you blush at anyone or anything but him and a new game." Kuroo smirked

"You even compliment him when he's not there! And you always have to compare him to me! Do you do that with me Kenma?" Asked Lev.

"Not a chance Lev."

"Ah.." he looked down dumbfounded.

"Don't worry Lev! I'll help you." Said Yaku trying to comfort him.

"Th-thanks Yaku" said Lev.

"I sense two new lovebirds. I thought you 2 would be awkward after the truth or dare." Said Tora.

"Well I decided to give it a try." Yaku said blushing.

I didn't even listen to my surroundings. Shoyo had just made an incredible receive. I couldn't help but smile. I quickly hid it inside my jacket to keep the others from teasing me. It didn't work.

"Woah!! Look at chibi-chain's receive!" Said Lev

"Aw Kenma is impressed now. How cute~" said Kuroo with a slight smile.

I was too absorbed in the game to care about what they said. After a few minutes of watching I saw Karasuno score. They won.

Wow. Shoyo played so good. This means we can play each other in the next match.

"That's our cue to leave. Let's go!" Said Kuroo.

We all then grabbed our stuff and left the stadium. I could feel my cheeks are still warm like they always are when I watched him play.

Nekoma and Karasuno met up to talk after they match with Inarizaki. It was almost sunset.

"Well we are finally going to play each other in a real match." He said with a smile on his face. "I'm not afraid to make you desperate for winning."

"I look forward to that." I felt a small smile creeping onto my face. I suddenly had a weird idea.

"Sh-Shoyo do you want to come over to my place for the night?.." I didn't realize I blurted it out.

I saw his eyes light up. "Really?" he asked, his eyes widening.

"Y-yeah? Is that okay with you?" I asked quietly.

He stared at me for a little bit, as if he was in a trance. He looks so cute.

"Uh- Shoyo?" I eventually asked.

"O-oh! Sorry Kenma! I'm okay with that! I just have to ask Daichi and Suga!" He said. "I'll be right back! I'm gonna go ask them now!"

I watched as he ran off to them. They were definitely teasing him about something. His face looked like it was blushing while they were laughing. I immediately felt the urge to grin. He looked so cute and innocent.

"Kyanma!! You got a dumb grin on! What're you and the tangerine gonna do?" I heard Kuroo beside me.

"He might be staying at my house for a night."

"Oho! Kenma!! Don't go at it for too long! You and chibi-chan still have to practice!" He said with a smirk.

"I-It's not like that!!" I said quickly getting flustered. "He's just staying the night!"

Kuroo looked like he was just about to say something when Shoyo came running back.

"They said yes! I can come over now!" Said an excited Shoyo.

"Alright." I gave him a small smile.

"Kenma, we'll be going out for meat buns. Do you and Hinata want to join?" Asked Lev

"I'll eat at Kenma's house if that's okay?" He looked at me

"It's okay. We'll head to my house now. See you all tomorrow." I said to my team and left. Shoyo started following me.

"What do you wanna do at your house Kenma?"

"Well we can play on my switch if you want."

"You're gonna have to teach me how to play the games" he said

"I can teach you don't worry." We arrived at my house and I opened the front door.

"My mom isn't home yet and my dad is on a business trip. I can cook if you're hungry." I looked at him and saw he was staring at the house in awe.

"Wow Kenma! Your house is nice!" He exclaimed.

I suddenly felt self conscious of my house. "Uh- thanks. Do you want to take a shower? I can reheat some leftovers."

I suddenly saw his face become grim. He facepalmed.

"I forgot to bring clothes..." he said in a low voice.

"If you want.." I paused and thought about what I was going to say, "if you want, you can borrow some of my clothes. Only if you're comfortable of course." I was surprised I wasn't stuttering and sounded kind of confident.

"Sure! Can you pick them out for me? A hoodie and sweatpants preferably."

"S-sure."

Shoyo headed to the bathroom and I went to my room to pick out some clothes. I chose a hoodie that was pretty big for me and a random pair of sweatpants.

I went downstairs to reheat the leftovers. I was waiting for the food to be ready while scrolling on my phone.

"Kenma!! It smells so good!" I looked up to find Shoyo looking adorable in my clothes, which was pretty oversized for him.

I looked down at my phone to avoid his eyes.

He looks so cute

Iagreewithyoubutshutthefuckup

The microwave dinged when the food was done. I looked up to see Shoyo rushing past me towards the microwave.

I see him slightly gasp as he slips on something on the floor. Out of instinct I tried to catch him.

Our faces are so close..

We stood there for a second. Suddenly my phone rang. Shoyo jumped and fell down, bringing me with him. I felt something soft on my lips.

We had accidentally kissed.