Ch 17 Hinata

I sighed as I turned off my phone. I turned to look back at my teammates. We were at a convenience store for meat buns.

"Oi, boke what's wrong? You haven't been talking all day." asked Kageyama. It was very odd that he was concerned.

"Why would you ask that Kageyama? I was enjoying the silence." said Tsukishima

"Tsuki!! Be nice!" Yamaguchi shouted.

"Urusai Yamaguchi."

"Gomen Tsuki."

"Saltyshima!! Why do you even care Bakayama?" I asked in a confused voice.

Kageyama gave a weird look. "Is it wrong for me to care about my friend?"

"Ok- well I've just been thinking about our strategy against Nekoma." I said

Tsukishima gave a teasing smile. "Wow the shrimp is using that 1 braincell of his for once."

"Shut up! Kenma told me he's building up his stamina but he's not doing so well.." I felt bad as I was telling how his training was to the team. "We should tire him out like Sarukawa did. Their defenses fell a little when he was tired. They were also able to fake an unsteady receive. We should watch out for that."

Everyone stared at me shocked.

"Hinata... how long did it take for you to come up with this?-" asked Asahi.

"Woah shrimp you actually have a nice strategy. Is this a fluke?" Tsukishima then laughed.

"Shut it Saltyshima! I just paid attention to the tape. Okay?"

"Shrimp paying attention for once? How is that possible? Is it because of the pudding head?" Tsukishima teased again.

I blushed. "N-no! It's not because of him! It's the dumpster showdown! I'm trying to help!" I said defensively. I looked over to Kageyama for help. He looked a bit frustrated.

"Kageyama, what's wrong?" I tilted my head. He didn't answer me. I poked his cheek. "Kageyama? What happened?"

He suddenly looked up. His cheeks seemed a little red. "B-boke! Don't poke my face like that!" He snapped.

"Oh. Sorry." I said sarcastically.

We all finished our meat buns and I started to go back to the inn we were staying in. I walking and started thinking. I was so excited to play against Kenma tomorrow. He's an amazing opponent and has brilliant strategies.

"Oh, you all are back" Kiyoko said glancing our way.

Tanaka and Nishinoya started running towards her. "KIYOKO-SANNNN!!"

Tanaka suddenly stopped. "Hinata? Why is your face all red?" he smirked.

I tensed up. "Uhhh I have no idea what you are talking about Tanaka-senpai..." the blush on my face was even more visible now.

"Oooo does my kouhai like someone??? Who is it?!" he exclaimed.

I looked away, "I don't like anyone! Shut it Tanaka."

"Is if that Kenma guy? You talk about him a lot at home." Nishinoya gave me a smirk.

"Not you too! No! I have to go now! Bye Tanaka and Nishinoya-senpai!!" I raced to the bathroom and shut the door. I didn't need to have them knowing.

Do I actually like him?

What if this is just normal feelings to have about friends?

"Tanaka?.. Nishinoya?" I walked downstairs to see them fooling around.

"What's wrong Hinata?" Nishinoya turned his attention towards me.

"So uhm this is a hypothetical situation," I say so they won't get any ideas, even if it really did happen. "So uh, hypothetically speaking, if your friend kisses you and you like it, does that mean you like them?"

They stared at me dumbfounded. "WHAT DO YOU THINK DUMMY? NOT EVERYONE ENJOYS A KISS WITH SOMEONE THAT THEY DON'T LIKE!!" Tanaka started to shout.

"ARE YOU THAT OBLIVIOUS?" Nishinoya also shouted.

Oh wow. I guess I do like Kenma then.

Does he like me too?

Tanaka started to slap me on the back. "HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW THIS!!"

"I'M SORRYYYY!!" I apologized as they were scolding me. Both began to chase me around the store and I locked myself in the bathroom.

I like Kenma...

I really like Kenma...

Does he like me too?