Ch 19 Hinata

Okk. I found this adorable fanart on Pinterest and put it here bc, why not.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO MADE THIS THO BC IT WAS JUST A LINK TO ANOTHER WATTPAD STORY. PLEASE LMK WHO MADE THIS.

Anyways~ Have fun reading :D

-wutdoiputhere1

~~~~

Was it rude of me to rush off like that??

I feel guilty.

Tanaka and Nishinoya, I know you're my upperclassmen but I HATE YOU.

Before I knew I liked him, I was fineeee.

Now I question what I do with him right now.

I looked up at my teammates getting ready. Tsukishima was talking with Yamaguchi. It looked like Yamaguchi was apologizing again. Who knows for what?

Tanaka and Nishinoya were fanboying over Kiyoko. She was ignoring them as usual.

Asahi was trying to ask Yachi something. It looked like she made a little mistake as she was apologizing over and over again. Asahi looked overwhelmed.

Ennoshita, Kinnoshita, and Narita were talking to each other. Not sure what it was about tho.

Suga and Daichi were checking up with everyone. I was so busy observing at everyone, I didn't notice Kageyama behind me.

"Oi boke-" I jumped in fear and slowly recovered from shock.

I cleared my throat, "Continue."

"I just wanted to ask if you are ready."

"Oh. Why?? You usually only ask that if I am nervous??" I tilted my head.

"Because, THIS IS NATIONALS! If you go easy on them because of that Kenma guy, you are dead to me."

I felt myself turn pink. "Why would I ever do that?"

"It's pretty obvious you know. The way you look at him, talk about him.." he trailed off.

I could feel my cheeks get hot. "I won't don't worry. I promised him a good game. I'm gonna give it my all."

Before I knew it, it was time to go out on the courts and get started. I trailed behind the others. As soon as we entered the stadium, I heard the crowds erupt into cheers. I saw Saeko with her drums and both of the banners from Karasuno and Nekoma. I looked around and saw Kenma getting warmed up along with the others.

Warm-ups soon finished and we started with a rotation where our serving is the strongest. Kageyama was up to serve and I started to feel the need to protect the back of my head. I still didn't since I knew he'd get mad at me later.

They received it.

Man I forgot how good their defenses were.

We had a good rally until we finally scored.

If the first shot was this long, how long will this match last?

I grimaced as Nekoma scored. We were tied 1-1 now.

This was going to be a long match.