Ch 18 Kenma

It was the day of the match with Karasuno. A real match against them. I got up surprisingly early.

I looked at my phone, sat on a bench, and and saw a message.

From: Shoyo
subject: (no subject)
AHH!! KENMA I'M SO EXCITED! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU PLAY! YOU'RE GONNA DO AMAZING! :D

I smiled. I was about to write a reply when I saw Kuroo walk up to me.

"Do you really trust that chibi-chan won't spill your weakness to his team?" he asked.

I thought for a moment. "If he did, I am screwed." The thought hit me.

He did say, one day he'll make me lose.

"Don't worry Kenma! We can help you like we did last time with Sarukawa!" He slapped my back.

"Ow." I looked back at my phone and continued writing a reply.

From: Me
subject: (no subject)
Thanks. I'm sure you will do amazing as well Sho.

From: Shoyo
subject: (no subject)
Thanks! You have improved your stamina, right?

From: Me
subject: (no subject)
Barely.

From: Me
subject: (no subject)
Oh...

From: Me
subject: (no subject)
What's wrong?

From: Shoyo
subject: (no subject)
Uhm... I may or may not have told my team we should aim at your weak point, which is your stamina...

I smiled. "I'm looking forward to this game."

"HUH?? KENMA ARE YOU OKAY?" Kuroo gasped. 

"He told them about my stamina." 

"But you would usually say that it'll be exhausting?"

"Shoyo did tell he would make us desperate."

Kuroo had an expression that went from confused to mad in the span of 2 seconds. "WHEN WAS THIS? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND."

"I didn't tell you because you were shaking hands with the other captain. It was after our first three games." I said casually when I looked down at my phone.

From: Shoyo
subject: (no subject)
Kenma? Are you mad? I'm sorryyyy! T-T 

From: Shoyo
subject: (no subject)
Why aren't you replying??? I'm gonna find you myself.

Huh??? Now?

"KENMAAA!" I looked up and saw a redhead run towards me and start to lose balance.

"Eh?? Sho-" I was cut off by a slamming sound. He was pinning me to a wall.

I looked up stunned and so was he. Shoyo started to hug me. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you mad." 

I was lost for words. "Uh... it's okay." I patted his head.

I patted his head?

Eh??

I looked up and saw Kuroo trying not to laugh. I shot him a death glare but it did nothing.

"Hm.. don't worry about it Shoyo. You did say you'll make us desperate for victory." I felt him sigh. 

"That's nice to hear." he sat on my lap and shifted around. It was particularly uncomfortable for me, but I didn't mind

"Our match is starting soon, we should get ready." he says quickly.

Not good.

I started to speak, "Oh okay, goodlu-"

He quickly rushed off and said a goodbye. I dragged Kuroo with me to change and left him there. 

Kuroo was confused, "Eh? Why'd you leave?"

"Because he left. Why else would I stay?"

"Huh?" he made me let go and continued to trail behind me into the locker rooms.

Why'd he leave?

A/n:

This chapter took sooo long to write omg. I kept coming up with different ideas and then thought, wait no, this happened. Had to do a bunch of rewriting ;-;. Anyways! Hope you all enjoyed that. lunarmooner gamer is still helping me make some ideas THAT ARE SO GOOD. Go give her a follow please :D. 

Anyways peace out! And thank you for so many reads!!

-wutdoiputhere1